No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 craze!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 14 year old Son would LOVE one. I'm just not going to wait in line anywhere for 20 hours. If i can find a place where i can walk in and buy one, i will.

Comment

Had to wait only 3 hours and got one at Wal-Mart. It is the most realistic game I could imagine. It made my 14 year old son's day and his Christmas. I would not pay the high prices on ebay if I did not get this one, just wait till after when they ship another 2 million units.

Comment

Mine is on ebay...someone buy it

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
          Mine is on ebay...someone buy it
          Not a chance buddy!

Comment

cheap bastard

Comment

Are they still selling for $1200, or did that drop now?

Comment

Originally posted by GaDawg00
                I'm not quite sure why all these people are buying them at those prices. A lady I work with walked right up to Target this morning at 9am, got a ticket...waited 15 minutes and got her Xbox
                i find that hard to believe...you cant get them anywhere now. You have to wait until january or feb.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                  Are they still selling for $1200, or did that drop now?
                  some are...others are going around $800. It's all luck i gues. i dont get some people. There are people paying $1500 when there are cheaper ones on there.

Comment

yeah, i wish you luck jbc (fellow fins fan) but unfortunately i see the prices dropping like a stone on ebay today. last night i saw a shitload going for 1300 or more but today even the "premium packages" are only going for around six hundred (still a profit). i have called several stores in the area and found a couple that have a small supply for blk fri and had planned on giving it a shot but not too sure now.... BOL!!
                    ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

What's your highest bid up to?

Comment

Originally posted by seriousfan67
                        yeah, i wish you luck jbc (fellow fins fan) but unfortunately i see the prices dropping like a stone on ebay today. last night i saw a shitload going for 1300 or more but today even the "premium packages" are only going for around six hundred (still a profit). i have called several stores in the area and found a couple that have a small supply for blk fri and had planned on giving it a shot but not too sure now.... BOL!!
                        yeah you are right....mine just ended and it didnt sell, i dont mind keeping it at all because i like it ALOT but if i could have sold it for $800 or $900 i would have benn real happy. I may relist it around christmas time because they still wont be in the stores. Last night they were all selling for $900 or more. I dont get it. Oh well time to go play the damn thing.

Comment

HAHA! That's what you get

Comment

Working...
                          X