No announcement yet.

Rumsfield On Cnn, What A Fuking Liar!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it before and I'll say it again and again.

The LIBERALS are the #1 reason this country is FUCKED up.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of their Monday morning QB BS. Every single one of those mother fuckers on capital hill had the same intelligence. They ALL voted for the war. No ONE twisted their arm.

The fucking LIBERAL pieces of shit have a short memory. They forget this was shortly after 911. The country was still stinging from the worst attack in our countries history.

HEY ALL YOU FUCKING LIBERALS. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! We were attacked on 911. It was an unprovoked attack. If you don't like the way our country responded to the attacks MOVE TO FUCKING IRAQ. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR country.

LIBERALS ARE THE FUCKING kings of WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA.

American's did it your way under Clinton. We were attacked time and time again with no reponse. That is the SOLE reason we were attacked on 911. The Arabs figured they could attack and face no consequence.

Guess what you commi LIBERAL bastards since 911 there's been no attacks again on our soil. I'm proud we have a president with a set of balls. A president doesn't give a shit about what the left wing scumbags and the rest of the world think. He's protecting out interests. If you don't think so than you are all fucked up.

Comment

Every Single One Of You Liberal Are A Fucking Disgrace To This Countries Rich History.

Comment

Originally posted by chickry
        You bush apologists are downright pathetic. What would it take for you to admit that this administration is the worst, most corrupt ever? Jeez, if bush is given every benefit of the doubt, the fact remains the buck stops with him. He took us into war based on faulty information.(I say he knew, you dont). What worse thing could a president do? Oh wait, I guess getting a BJ in the oval office and then lying about it is huh? How pathetic that you could impeach a president for that but this moron gets your full support. By the way, if everything had gone smoothly you would be singing his praises but since it hasnt its everyone elses fault. Priceless. Im sure you voted for him twice so you, or should i say our troops are paying the price. now go back listening to your "heroes", druggie rush...pervert oreilly...spineless hannity..so you have your next "talking points".
        Did you forget about 911 you fucking piece of shit commi liberal? Of course you did. Get the FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY if you are that fucking miserable.

Comment

Finally!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH FRANK!!!!!
          fINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY THE TRUTH
          FUCK THE STUPID ASS DEMOCRATS WITH THEIR NO WAR BULL SHIT
          WE DONT FIGHT THE WAR WE GET TWO MORE PLANES THE NEXT DAY
          GLAD WE FOUGHT THE WAR AND SHOWED THOSE DAMN ARABS THAT WE DONT TAKE SHIT NO MORE.

AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO WHEN PEOPLE WERE AFRAID OF AMERICA, ALL THESE FUCKIN LIBERALS TURNED OUR REPUTATION IN2 A FUCKING JOKE!
          Record Starting 11.11.06
          NCAAF: 8-5
          NFL: 3-5-1
          NBA: 5-5-1
          NCAAB: 1-3
          Locks of the Week: 2-0

Comment

so sad.....you guys just parrot the tired repuklican lines over and over so one day you might actually believe they are true. How many commissions or reports do you have to have that say "iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. FACE IT our president either lied or was too imcompetent to know or actually doesnt really care..he and his chickenhawk advisors were going to go to iraq one way or the other. 9/11 just gave them their oppurtnity, knowing you blind sheep would believe anything that came outta their mouths. Ill give you a pass the first time you voted for this moron, but the second time is beyong belief.
            Because by then you knew he had , lets just say "mislead" us on the reasons for going to iraq in the first place. Put it anyway you want to make it easier for you to sleep at night...BOTTOM LINE...HES THE PRESIDENT...HE MISLED OR LIED OR JUST GOT THE WRONG INTELLIGENCE...WHATEVER..WE ALL GOT SNOOKERED...AND NOW OUR SOLDIERS ARE DYING DAILY.AND by the way if you actually believe he was just given the wrong intelligence why did he give the guy Tenet , the medal of freedom?

And the talking points.. crying... liberal this liberal that....very old, get some new shtick.

Comment

All Politicians in my opinion are Liars

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                HEY ALL YOU FUCKING LIBERALS. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! We were attacked on 911. It was an unprovoked attack. If you don't like the way our country responded to the attacks MOVE TO FUCKING IRAQ. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR country. American's did it your way under Clinton. We were attacked time and time again with no reponse. That is the SOLE reason we were attacked on 911. The Arabs figured they could attack and face no consequence.Guess what you commi LIBERAL bastards since 911 there's been no attacks again on our soil. I'm proud we have a president with a set of balls. A president doesn't give a shit about what the left wing scumbags and the rest of the world think. He's protecting out interests. If you don't think so than you are all fucked up.
                LOL!!! We were not attacked on 9/11 by Iraq. If you think that Saddam Hussein would have committed suicide by attacking the United States then you are truly delusional. Saddam was not religious. He had his gold and wanted to keep it. Even if he had WMDs he would not have sold them to terrorists due to the repercussions he would have faced. Bush and Cheney obviously used 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq.

As for moving to Iraq, if you support this war it is surprising you are not there. Shouldn't you be over there fighting for this all-important Iraqi democracy that will rid the world of evil...at least until the neo-cons come up with some other enemy. If you support a war and won't fight in it that makes you a coward.

It is funny how Republicans continue to use 9/11 and Bill Clinton as an excuse for everything. Newsflash: BILL CLINTON HAS NOT BEEN PRESIDENT FOR FIVE YEARS AND HE WAS NOT EVEN A LIBERAL!!! Thats right. The Bill Clinton administration and a Republican Congress put the clamps on welfare.
                dogpick
                Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  All Politicians in my opinion are Liars
                  That is probably the truth. Nixon-Watergate; Reagan-Iran/Contra; Bush 1-"Read my lips, no new taxes;" Clinton-Lewinsky; Bush 2-WMDs in Iraq, uranium in Niger, push polling on McCain in South Carolina to get the nomination in 2000. Of course, this Administration's deceptions seem to be alot worse than any we have seen in the past. No one else either negligently or purposely got us into a situation like Iraq. I can't really think of any lies by Carter. He certainly was not a great President, but I think he might have been the best person to have been elected in my life.
                  dogpick
                  Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Originally posted by bboy1992
                    FUCK YEAH FRANK!!!!!
                    fINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY THE TRUTH
                    FUCK THE STUPID ASS DEMOCRATS WITH THEIR NO WAR BULL SHIT
                    WE DONT FIGHT THE WAR WE GET TWO MORE PLANES THE NEXT DAY
                    GLAD WE FOUGHT THE WAR AND SHOWED THOSE DAMN ARABS THAT WE DONT TAKE SHIT NO MORE.

AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO WHEN PEOPLE WERE AFRAID OF AMERICA, ALL THESE FUCKIN LIBERALS TURNED OUR REPUTATION IN2 A FUCKING JOKE!
                    Do you guys even realize that there are Republicans such as John Kyl in the Senate right now that would love to have this website shut down because it "promotes" illegal gambling. Republicans want you to be free enough to work for Walmart, but they don't want you to be free enough to gamble, smoke dope, or get yourself a lap dance. Wake up guys.
                    dogpick
                    Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Originally posted by dogpick
                      That is probably the truth. Nixon-Watergate; Reagan-Iran/Contra; Bush 1-"Read my lips, no new taxes;" Clinton-Lewinsky; Bush 2-WMDs in Iraq, uranium in Niger, push polling on McCain in South Carolina to get the nomination in 2000. Of course, this Administration's deceptions seem to be alot worse than any we have seen in the past. No one else either negligently or purposely got us into a situation like Iraq. I can't really think of any lies by Carter. He certainly was not a great President, but I think he might have been the best person to have been elected in my life.
                      Carter seems like a good person, but i'm too young to really know much about him.

Comment

9/11 = Afghanistan war. Iraq = they're threatening the US with WMD no one found. No justification for Iraq war in my opinion. If GW is so concerned about WMD's in the wrong hand why does he not go after N.Korea? Cause he's full of shit IMHO
                        Remember The Titans

Comment

Working...
                        X