Big Mike..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Mike..

No offense bro but if your going to challenge me in a avatar contest and you lose like you did at least show up.. If your man enough to take the bet then you should be man enough to take your punishment by holding up your end of the deal by showing off your avatar.. In the future please stay away from challenging me in ANY Avatar contest espically since your not going to hold up your end of the deal by NOT SHOWING UP

Originally posted by TMAC951
    No offense bro but if your going to challenge me in a avatar contest and you lose like you did at least show up.. If your man enough to take the bet then you should be man enough to take your punishment by holding up your end of the deal by showing off your avatar.. In the future please stay away from challenging me in ANY Avatar contest espically since your not going to hold up your end of the deal by NOT SHOWING UP

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him TMac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryfire

Comment

Could he possibly not just be around or busy?

Comment

I think IT'S his weekend to work !! Go Air Farce !!

Comment

Maybe so but if you know your not going to be around then why call someone out with a bet like that??? Thats the point im trying to get across.. Dont come calling me out if you know your not going to be here to keep your end of the deal up..

Comment

Maybe so but if you know your not going to be around then why call someone out with a bet like that??? Thats the point im trying to get across.. Dont come calling me out if you know your not going to be here to keep your end of the deal up..
            Please tell me you are joking??? Is your life so meaningless that this is what you worry about??? "The deal" was if the Eagles lost I would change my avatar to the Cowgirls which I did 10 minutes after they lost before I went to bed. No where did I say I would post all over the forum so you could follow me around like a 10 year old which is obviously what you had planned. Me not posting the last week had nothing to do with "the deal" so please buddy get over yourself.

Comment

Mike, That Avatar just isn't you. It looks weird! The Cowboys fucked me. I hate those bastards!!!

Comment

Whoa! Ease up. Big(more girls) Mike is my hero! His avatar does suck however. Just kidding TMac.
                Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Mike,

That Avatar looks like shit. BURN THAT FUCKER!

Comment

whatever happens Big Mike must never leave here...he has the best girls at his fingertips!!!! whatever Big Mike says. i agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      whatever happens Big Mike must never leave here...he has the best girls at his fingertips!!!! whatever Big Mike says. i agree!!!
                      Amen.
                      Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                      Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Working...
                      X