Question for Spark or other Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Spark or other Mods?

What do I do if I feel threatened I will lose my posting priviledges by posting my opinions, which might disagree with others, especialy "vets"?
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Who said you were losing something???

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Who said you were losing something???
      I was told by a "vet" I wouldn't be around long b/c they didn't approve of my "contributions" to the forum. This vet has some juice I assume.
      Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
      Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

What are you talking about??? I am following what is going on in that thread .. No harm no foul ..

Comment

Well then you read where I was told I won't be around long b/c my posts ruffle the feathers of "vets"?
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

CapperJohn,

Quit posting that in your signature. It was removed by me earlier and now you put it back.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              CapperJohn,

Quit posting that in your signature. It was removed by me earlier and now you put it back.
              Sorry, I didn't realize you had removed it and thought I had done something to it as I've never had one. Any particular reason? Your site, your call obviously, but just wondering? Thanks!!
              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

cj,

chuck was just saying that. you'll be around as long as you want unless you break rules. you have the right to have your own opinion on whatever you want. And to be honest, you've been a member longer than me and chuck.

GL to you!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                  cj,

chuck was just saying that. you'll be around as long as you want unless you break rules. you have the right to have your own opinion on whatever you want. And to be honest, you've been a member longer than me and chuck.

GL to you!
                  Can you please shoot me the rules so I don't break any? Thanks. I think I had some in my signature but they were removed. Good luck!!
                  Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                  Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by capperjohn1
                    Sorry, I didn't realize you had removed it and thought I had done something to it as I've never had one. Any particular reason? Your site, your call obviously, but just wondering? Thanks!!
                    Because I said so

Comment

I am trying to send an email to a mod or bettorschat but I can't...how can I?

Comment

Originally posted by traditions
                        I am trying to send an email to a mod or bettorschat but I can't...how can I?
                        [email protected]

Comment

Everybody has the right to post their own opinion here except for Rj. He's is only allowed to post others opinions!!!!

LMAO

J/K you Rj
                          GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            .................no posting emails on the forum

NO EMAILS ALLOWED ON SITE. NEXT TIME YOU WILL GET A 2 DAY BAN.

-LoveDoc
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                            X