Saw 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw 2

Just got back from this movie. Whoever wrote this movie is a genius/sick fuck!! Crazy movie you guys need to see it, i dont want to go to bed i am gonna have nightmares...lol. I give it two thumbs up

Is it really scary?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Is it really scary?
      there is some gross stuff, it's scary in other ways i dont know how to explain it. The movie keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you think alot.

Comment

wayne did you see the first saw??

Comment

No, i bought the DVD but i havn't watched it yet!

Comment

No, i bought the DVD but i havn't watched it yet!
            you got to watch it! Then go see saw 2...Saw 2 is better IMO!! But Saw was awesome as well. They are both pretty bloody.

Comment

I don't mind bloody movies as long as there is a storyline behind it and it's not just about cutting people up. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was great because of just how twisted the family was!

Comment

I don't mind bloody movies as long as there is a storyline behind it and it's not just about cutting people up. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was great because of just how twisted the family was!
                trust me there is a storyline, it has you thinking the whole time :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                  trust me there is a storyline, it has you thinking the whole time :christmas
                  Like Candyman? That movie wasn't the scariest but i certainly was running to find any mirrors!

Comment

Like Candyman? That movie wasn't the scariest but i certainly was running to find any mirrors!
                    I never saw candyman...but saw 1 & 2 has great storylines and are pretty damn scary!

Comment

I went to see SAW 2 today and absolutely loved it. I would pay to see it again. Like you said not scary as typical "serail murderer" scary, but more scarly like "dirty needle" scary. Two Tits Up!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                        I never saw candyman...but saw 1 & 2 has great storylines and are pretty damn scary!
                        Dude .... Rent Candyman. It's pretty freaky!!!

Comment

saw is a great movie, it has you glued to the screen in the 1st 5 seconds of the movie..
                          jordanrules..................

Comment

Saw 1 was great, I saw it about a month ago, can't wait to see saw 2

Comment

The movie more of on the freaky side rather than scary side. The movie does make you think about life...I love life
                              NFL Kruise
                              2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Working...
                              X