No announcement yet.

How To Date Much Younger Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell does 'dissonance' or 'haberdasher' mean?
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I've never heard of "haberdasher", but I'm gonna start using it anyways! hahaha....

Comment

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!

http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/inde...?date=19971210

it's gonna be tough to use this a lot in sentences. haha

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          Good article-of course the easiest way is just to what I am doing:find a much younger and lovely lady in another country and you don't need the lines, etc. Just be a nice guy to the lady, treat her right and she will worship and respect you even if she is much younger than you.
          Saavy, you are right on the mark here buddy ... That is all I will say about this except there are men that do not know how to treat a real lady like a lady ... but then again the real ladies are few and far between ...
          Last edited by Spark; 10-28-2005, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
            Saavy, you are right on the mark here buddy ... That is all I will say about this except there are men that do not know how to treat a real lady like a lady ... but then again the real ladies are few and far between ...
            Spark-you got that right. Just sign up with match.com, eharmony, jdate and on and on and on if you want to meet some real stuck up my shit don't stink and "no one is good enough for me" bitches! Just being a nice and respectful guy doesn't count very much with these "ladies."
            Last edited by savage1; 10-28-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

hiring a college age chick to hang out with you is downright pathetic....picking up girls of whatever age is easier than most guys make it.....being cheesy like this article is bs....give girls a little more credit....

Comment

Working...
              X