Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Date Much Younger Women

By Jake Anderson

MEN -- do you see beautiful women walking down the street -- women 20, 30, even 40 years younger than you -- and think, "There's no hope they would be interested in me?"

Well, think again. The new book, I'm Not Her Grandpa, I'm Her Old Man: a Guide to Dating Much Younger Women, tells you exactly how to go about it.

"The most important thing to do is act your age," says the author, Dr. Emile Zoloff.

"The primary mistake most men make is trying to pretend they're close to the age of the girl they want to date, letting her know they're 'down' with Britney or Jennifer Love Hewitt or by wearing low-rise jeans or baggy pants three sizes too big. Those kinds of guys are readily available. All a girl has to do is go to a **** and she's got her love-sponge."

Dr. Zoloff says older men appeal to young girls because they offer something her peers can't.

"Obviously, money and power are the two main things," Zoloff goes on. "Hugh Hefner doesn't get gorgeous blondes a half-century younger because they happen to dig geezers who walk around in their pajamas and drool into a pipe. He's got a mansion, a pool with a grotto, and best of all a take-it- or-leave-it attitude.

"If you don't have all that money you can still ACT like you do," Zoloff says. "Charge things like limos and first class plane tickets. Hell, just go to an airport, pretend like you just arrived, offer a flight attendant a ride to the city in the limo you hired, and you're in!"

Zoloff says that because he has neither money nor power he's spent a lifetime learning other tricks. "It doesn't take much to turn 'loser' into 'lover.'

"Join an Internet chat room and use your wisdom and charm to blow the 20-something guys off the boards," Zoloff suggests. "TOS them for being crude or dazzle them with the fact that you can actually spell. Throw words like 'dissonance' or 'haberdasher' into the chat. Chicks like smart guys.

"You can also hire a college girl to be your 'wing man.' Pay her minimum wage. It beats working at Mickey D's. Take her to a bar and have her fawn over you and laugh at your jokes. Other girls will be intrigued. Then pretend to blow your 'date' off, turn to the nearest cutie and loudly complain, 'What is it with young kids? Why do you need your mother's permission to fly with me to Cancun for the weekend?'

"Watch what happens. Spend the night together and then tell her 'something came up' at your factory in Beijing. Cancun is out and chances are she won't want to go to China.

"You can also try being 'the daddy type.' It's a cliche, but some young girls are looking for the father they never had. Wear a business suit, carry a briefcase and you'll be amazed what you pull in."

Dr. Zoloff, 45, lives with his mother. He says that gave him the impetus to write his book.

"I haven't seen her in over three months," he says proudly. "I've been in dorm rooms, motels, and the back of my van which is nicknamed 'Squeals on Wheels.' Trust me. These suggestions work."

I agree with this guy ... It works ... Thats the way I get all my young chicks ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        I agree with this guy ... It works ... Thats the way I get all my young chicks ...

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who are you kidding you havent goten a young chick sense before electricity was invented.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by ASexyBrunette24
          Well , YOU DIDN'T complain when I USED that LINE on YOU !!

You said you thought the Briefcase w/the $20 hangin' out was KINDA CUTE.....

You want Daddy to come back up to Tahoe and play SPANK The Naughty GIRL AGAIN ?????

Brahahahahaha......

SS........long time NO see !!

Comment

I guess I'll have to post my how to be a cougar thread...NOT in this group I won't!!!
            DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DCCougar
              I guess I'll have to post my how to be a cougar thread...NOT in this group I won't!!!
              if we say please???

Comment

Where the hell you been DC??? Miss ya around here

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  Where the hell you been DC??? Miss ya around here
                  I've been losing money that's where I've been. Guess it was too depressing to come by much. I wanted to do this for fun, but it got NOT fun b.c. I put up too much. Learned my lesson though. I've been working a lot too... 12-14 hour days suck!!!
                  DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Very sorry to hear that ....

Comment

That sounded very whiney of me. Didn't mean too. I am actually having some fun lately, going on weekend trips and such. The boyfriend has been great to me lately and taking up a lot of my time. But that's a good thing!
                      DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who are you kidding you havent goten a young chick sense before electricity was invented.
                        I disagree Bry. Spark gets his young chicks every year, right around Easter time ... See ...

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Try urbancougar.com

LOL
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good article-of course the easiest way is just to what I am doing:find a much younger and lovely lady in another country and you don't need the lines, etc. Just be a nice guy to the lady, treat her right and she will worship and respect you even if she is much younger than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                              I disagree Bry. Spark gets his young chicks every year, right around Easter time ... See ...

Very funny Jimmy... I'm glad noone brought up my fat chicks!
                              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
                              X