X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you resist???

How many times was she warned???

http://movies26.enwhore.com/womantazer.wmv

A better question is....is that a thong??

Comment

Still it's BS

She was a real threat to them wasn't she?

Littlewager

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
        A better question is....is that a thong??
        Who cares on that???

Comment

The taze wasn't necessary.

dt

Comment

Same Mentality That Sat Waiting In The Projects Or Superdome Wanting Government Or Law Enforcement To Help Them After Katrina.....................

Comment

I agree that people were warned to leave and should've heeded that warning. But once having been trapped, at that point there wasn't much they could do but rely on help, be it from the government or the people.

Not sure how it relates to the taze though. The process of her getting out of the car was slow, but not threatening imo.

dt

Comment

Originally posted by dave T
                I agree that people were warned to leave and should've heeded that warning. But once having been trapped, at that point there wasn't much they could do but rely on help, be it from the government or the people.

Not sure how it relates to the taze though. The process of her getting out of the car was slow, but not threatening imo.

dt

I disagree T ... She was asked at least a dozen times .. she is as big as the cops .. the cops were called out because she bit her boyfriend .. should they have fought with her??? She would have really been hurt then ... and/or the Police... JMHO

Comment

i say shoot first ask questions later.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Lol, that was funny. She needed to be tazed because should wouldn't shut her mouth. She wasn't cooperating. Whats so hard about puting your hands behind your back? She just kept bitching and whining so the officers got tired of her bs. That tazer woke her up pretty quickly that they weren't fucking around. That guy that tazed her though looked like one of those typical cops that think they are leet and would like nothing better to do than try out one of gadgets on someone.
                    Last edited by weazel079; 10-26-2005, 07:39 PM.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

A taze gun has more voltage then cattle prod. It is meant to dissable a person not move them along. Maybe we need to get the smaller cops cattle prods.

Comment

This may sound bad but I found that funny as hell.....
                        NFL 4-0 (+16.0 Units)
                        CFB 1-1 (-2.0 Units)
                        Teasers 1-2 (-12.0 Units)

Comment

I admit I am probably biased in my opinion because I have been studying Political Sciences (sp?) since about 1995 and don't like a lot of disturbing trends I see.

That's a clip of only a small portion of the whole story, so there may have been others reasons why they felt the need to use it...

dt

Comment

bump

Comment

Taze the fuck out that pig, who cares- loud ass bitch
                              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Working...
                              X