Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!!!!!
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

That white cop is a fucking pussy. He's a about 150 lbs soaking wet. It figures he's the one to use the taser. It was lazy police work. FUCKING PUSSY.

First, they had no reason to touch her when she was getting out of the car. They did not tell her she was under arrest. She was getting out on her own. It took them 50 seconds to tell her she was under arrest. From that point it only took 13 for the cop to taze her.

Second, she was no physical threat to the cops. Not at any time did she threaten the cops. She bit her husband.

Finally, does one really think two cops can't overpower a unarmed woman? The white cop was no where near her when he tazed her. It was excessive force. I don't care how many times they told her.

The white cop reminded me of Percy from the Green Mile. Another pussy.

Sorry Wally.

Comment

Does anyone know where this took place? I highly doubt the white cop would have tazed a white woman.

Comment

i think they should have been able to put her under arrest before using that taser.....It has caused deaths around the country.....I am all for putting this person in jail for the night....but 2 male cops should be able to get a woman into custody without that....i agree with frank

Comment

Working...
          X