The Wedding!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wedding!!!!

Well... So many of you have been wondering how my brother's wedding went this past weekend... Let me break it down for ya...

10dime gets to the hotel around 10am because the limo was going to pick us up at 12pm.. So he gets there and then we open up the alcohol... 12pm came and went and we all jumped in the limo...He was giving my brother shit about bailing on the wedding and head up to Montreal.. But, eventually we made it to the church... The ceremony started at 1, but around a half hour later it was time to BLESS THE RINGS!!! and thats where shit hit the floor....LITERALLY!! As i reach in my coat pocket thinking i only had my brothers ring i did the hand switch, not knowingly i had his wife ring in my hand to... About 2 seconds later you hear a "Ping, Ping, Ping" sound... Yep, I DROPPED THE FUCKING RING.. So obviously, i caught hell for that..

Then comes the reception following the ceramony....

Once Dimer found the bar, it was all but over at that point... He was doing shot for shot with everyone.... Grand Manai, Wild Turkey, Tequila, kamakazi's... well..he had about 10 shots and about 12 beers and was fucking DONE!! He was out on the dance floor bumping into EVERYONE... His father then comes to his aid and puts him in timeout for 20 minutes!! He wanted to get up and dance so bad that everytime he started to stand up his dad put him right down in his seat.. Remind you, the reception didn't start till about 2pm... Then we try to sober him up a bit and gave him coffee....Wow, was that wrong cause he spilled it all over his tux!!..hahahahaha it was fucking classic... So after that happened which was around 7pm...His father got him a cab and they both went back to the hotel... I can only imagine how much his wife hates him right now...LOL... so the 1st round of busses left at 8pm and came back later and got everyone else around 10pm... when we got back to the hotel later that night... THERE HE WAS!! Still fucking drunk out of his mind...but...He nutted up and played poker...20 dollar buy in... Of course i won the whole thing... That about summed it up folks

P.S. My best man speech fucking kicked ass... lots of people came up to me and told me that they have been to a shit load of weddings and that was the best one they heard ever.... I roasted my brother and the rest of my family... it was fucking great...

jhahahahha.

sounds like u guys had fun!

Comment

What a damn lush! hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        Well... So many of you have been wondering how my brother's wedding went this past weekend... Let me break it down for ya...

10dime gets to the hotel around 10am because the limo was going to pick us up at 12pm.. So he gets there and then we open up the alcohol... 12pm came and went and we all jumped in the limo...He was giving my brother shit about bailing on the wedding and head up to Montreal.. But, eventually we made it to the church... The ceremony started at 1, but around a half hour later it was time to BLESS THE RINGS!!! and thats where shit hit the floor....LITERALLY!! As i reach in my coat pocket thinking i only had my brothers ring i did the hand switch, not knowingly i had his wife ring in my hand to... About 2 seconds later you hear a "Ping, Ping, Ping" sound... Yep, I DROPPED THE FUCKING RING.. So obviously, i caught hell for that..

Then comes the reception following the ceramony....

Once Dimer found the bar, it was all but over at that point... He was doing shot for shot with everyone.... Grand Manai, Wild Turkey, Tequila, kamakazi's... well..he had about 10 shots and about 12 beers and was fucking DONE!! He was out on the dance floor bumping into EVERYONE... His father then comes to his aid and puts him in timeout for 20 minutes!! He wanted to get up and dance so bad that everytime he started to stand up his dad put him right down in his seat.. Remind you, the reception didn't start till about 2pm... Then we try to sober him up a bit and gave him coffee....Wow, was that wrong cause he spilled it all over his tux!!..hahahahaha it was fucking classic... So after that happened which was around 7pm...His father got him a cab and they both went back to the hotel... I can only imagine how much his wife hates him right now...LOL... so the 1st round of busses left at 8pm and came back later and got everyone else around 10pm... when we got back to the hotel later that night... THERE HE WAS!! Still fucking drunk out of his mind...but...He nutted up and played poker...20 dollar buy in... Of course i won the whole thing... That about summed it up folks

P.S. My best man speech fucking kicked ass... lots of people came up to me and told me that they have been to a shit load of weddings and that was the best one they heard ever.... I roasted my brother and the rest of my family... it was fucking great...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          LOL!! Post of the day right there fellas!!

Comment

Working...
          X