Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Jokes

Hole in One

Old Man Spark had an meeting in France. He met a woman and that night they had their own meeting. While they were where having sex, she was yelling, "TROU FAUX,TROU FAUX." He did not know what that meant, but assumed it to be some sort of praise.
    The next day, he went to play golf with the Kaptain and FrankB. Spark them made a hole in one. He yelled, "TROU FAUX,TROU FAUX !"

The Kaptain looked at him and said, "what do you mean wrong hole?"
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Spark visits doctor with apple stuck in mouth, celery stuck in each ear and a carrot stuck up his ass. He mumbles ' Doc, I'm just not feeling well.' Doctor replies, 'Maybe you're not eating right.'
    Remember the three R's:

Comment

Inoffensive Nicknames for Breasts

1) Chest Trays

2) NFRU (Not for Recreational Use)

3) Pastor Baiters

4) Mounds of Shame

5) Heavenly Canteens

6) Pearly Weights

7) Hooteronomies

8) Pizza Pizza

9) Sweater Undulations

10) The Daughters of Lactiticus

11) Racks of Lambs of God

12) Communion Woofers

13) First and Second Mammalonians

14) Pamela''s Burdens

15) Beelzeboobs
      Remember the three R's:

Comment

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Now there is my Wally ... What a goof ...

Comment

It's about time you get in here and give me a hand with Pappy!!!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to St. Peter."

Soon, the women were gone and there were two lines of men. The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man.

God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you to be the head of your household. You have been disobedient and not fulfilled your purpose. I told you to be the spiritual leader in your family. Of all of you only one obeyed. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

Comment

Hahahah!
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Two women, who had been friends for years, decide to go for a Girls Night Out, and were decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home, they needed to use the bathroom. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a head stone or something.

The first woman had nothing to dry herself with she thought she'd take off her panties, use them, and then threw them away. Her friend, however, was wearing a rather expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky to salvage a large ribbon from a
                wreath that was on one of the graves. So she dried herself with the ribbon.

The next day the first woman's husband phoned the other husband and said, "This girl's night out thing has got to stop right now. My wife came home last night without her panties."

That's nothing," said the other husband, "Mine came home with a card stuck to her ass that said, "FROM ALL OF US AT THE FIRE STATION, WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU"

Comment

That is good!!!!!!
                  Remember the three R's:

Comment

thats good Spark

Comment

Bic Lighter
                      >Two friends were playing golf when one pulled out a cigar.
                      >He didn't have a lighter, so he asked his friend if he had one. "I sure do," he replied while he reached into his golf bag and pulled out a 12 inch Bic lighter.
                      >"Wow!" said his friend, "Where did you get that monster lighter?"
                      >"I got it from my genie."
                      >"You have a genie?"
                      >"Yes, right here in my golf bag."
                      >"Could I see him?"
                      >He opens his golf bag and out pops a genie.
                      >The friend asks the genie, "Since, I'm a good friend of your master, will you grant me one wish?"
                      >"Yes I will'" the genie replies.
                      >The friend asks the genie for a million bucks.
                      >The genie hops back into the golf bag and leaves him standing there, waiting for his million bucks.
                      >Suddenly, the sky begins to darken and the sound of a million ducks flying overhead is heard.
                      >The friend tells his golfing partner, "I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"
                      >He answers,"I forgot to tell you that the genie is hard of hearing.
                      >Do you really think I asked him for a 12 inch Bic?"

Comment

Working...
                      X