2 For The Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 For The Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOUT TIME WE GET A MAIN STREAM FILM WITH SPORTS BETTING!

Exclusive - Matt McConaughey and Al Pacino star in 'Two for the Money'
    Two for the Money (2005) Poster
    Watch the Trailer
    Brandon Lane is a former college football star whose uncanny ability to predict the outcome of a game introduces him to an unexpected new career when his gridiron glory is sidelined by a crushing injury. Brandon's talent makes him a prime candidate for recruitment by Walter Abraham, the head of one of the biggest sports consulting operations in the country. Walter hires the small town ex-athlete and grooms him into a shrewd front man. Brandon soon begins to enjoy his status as a Manhattan golden boy and finds himself growing comfortable with Walter's high-rolling lifestyle. The surrogate father/surrogate son relationship fattens Walter's business and personal accounts...until Brandon's golden touch begins to falter at the same time that Walter's manipulation of his protege crosses the line. With millions of dollars on the line, Brandon and Walter engage in a deadly game of con versus con, each one trying to maintain the upper hand while everyone in their world, including Walter's wife, Toni, is drawn into the escalating duel.
    Genres: Drama
    Running Time: 2 hrs. 02 min.
    Release Date: October 7th, 2005 (wide).
    MPAA Rating: R for pervasive language, a scene of sexuality and a violent act.
    Distributor: Universal Pictures Distribution

Pinnacle Has The Line At -120 Over/under 20 Million
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Opening weekend? How long to make 20 million, cause it'll make 20 million for sure?

Comment

Pun i cant wait to see that!!! Im bringing my girl so she knows what I do is all about!
        U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
          Opening weekend? How long to make 20 million, cause it'll make 20 million for sure?
          I am trying to find the bet to get the details.....
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I think gambling is still perceived as "taboo" or "underground" in many genre's ... now it's the storyline of a mainstream Hollywood flick .... I bet it does well ..... hahaha get it???

Hey guys maybe that was lame, but just look at my F'n avatar

Need whatever laughs I can get tonight .....

Fenway
            MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
            Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
            Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
            Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
            5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
            NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

P.S. Pacino is the balls ....

Comment

Looks good...can't wait to see it...most likely be first in line to catch early matinee...unless my capping isn't done for weekend...LOL
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

This flick could be a must see for all BChat members. Looking forward to some early reaction to this movie - How realistic, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay
                    This flick could be a must see for all BChat members. Looking forward to some early reaction to this movie - How realistic, etc.

Movie will do well because it has a Top Notch Cast but please don't expect anything Hollywood does to be realistic.Realistic only to thier liberal eyes maybe but probably not to any of us.It will probably really hurt the scamdicapper biz if anything I hope it exposes them for the frauds they are.
                    You can live with one lung

Comment

Originally posted by BorgataRob
                      It will probably really hurt the scamdicapper biz if anything I hope it exposes them for the frauds they are.

Amen.... That's why I loved this site from day 1 ....

Great cappers & people helping people make $$$$

Oh.... but wait folks, there's more......paypal $25 to www.Fenway222.com and get Fenway222's Tuesday MLB LOCK O' THE YEAR !!! My inside sources have up-to-the minute scores that will minimize your time and MAXIMIZE your bankroll .....

Comment

What is funny is that Su Feiner has made a big thing about the movie being about HIM(Abraham=him in short Brandon Lane now works for him).
                        They movie might make a lot at the box office, as Hollywood knows how to change the facts and to put the right touches on it tomake it successful.
                        From my point if view, and as I stated in another thread, it doesn't detract that for our current gambling purposes from what I have seen documented, Brandon Lane's capping abilities are nothing to shout from the rooftops when his overall record is considered, and Feiner, well 25+ years of lies, deception, misrepesentations and many other types of fraud says it all.
                        Last edited by savage1; 10-05-2005, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X