No announcement yet.

Analice Nicolau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, these are perfect tits. I love them.

Signed,

Your gay friend, Frank

HAHAHA

Comment

She's got a smoking body. Post #19 is hot. She does have too much hair on her pussy.

Comment

OOOOOOOO!! That bitch is FINE.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          She's got a smoking body. Post #19 is hot. She does have too much hair on her pussy.

agreed, looks like the buthole could use a wax job, and i would very much love to perform it
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

A problem easily solved.
            I think I found something to do during halftime. Thanks for the pics BigMike!
            Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
            Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

i refuse to claim hotness for this broad when her legs have more hair than mine....i'm sorry, but thats not hot...

Comment

Originally posted by theasterisk
                i refuse to claim hotness for this broad when her legs have more hair than mine....i'm sorry, but thats not hot...
                Your in a bar hanging with Analice. She wantt to take you home and fuck your brains out. After she takes off her jeans you see hair on her legs are you throwing her out of your bed?

Comment

Your in a bar hanging with Analice. She wantt to take you home and fuck your brains out. After she takes off her jeans you see hair on her legs are you throwing her out of your bed?
                  I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by griffey_mojo; 09-25-2005, 01:43 AM.
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

its easy to say no because she is very attractive waist up, but its fucking disgusting when chicks have hairy legs....imagine her rubbin those legs against you and the first thing you're thinking of is some dude.....not my thing..she shaves those legs and i'm on her like white on rice.....

Comment

its easy to say no because she is very attractive waist up, but its fucking disgusting when chicks have hairy legs....imagine her rubbin those legs against you and the first thing you're thinking of is some dude.....not my thing..she shaves those legs and i'm on her like white on rice.....
                      Not me! With a body like that I'd fuck her. I wouldn't go down on her but I'd fuck her.

Comment

well you cant go down on her, you'd get a burn on your face from all that hair, or you'd choke!

Comment

well you cant go down on her, you'd get a burn on your face from all that hair, or you'd choke!
                          LO

Nothing worse than getting pubic hair in the back of the throat.

Comment

Furburgers,love em

Comment

Working...
                            X