Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man loses penis after turning down sex

Women chopped off penis of man who turned down sex

Four women have chopped the penis off a man after he refused to have sex with them in western India.

Parkeet Manjhi, a migrant labourer, has been admitted in a hospital in Mumbai and doctors have had it reattached.

But they are not yet sure whether the organ will ever again be functional, reports NDTV news.

Mr Manjhi told police: "I was going to the toilet. A girl called out to me and then other girls came out from behind the bushes.

"They asked me to have sex with them, but when I refused one of them pounced on me and then the others cut it off and I fainted,."

Police say this is the third such incident in two years where women in Uran region have attacked men and cut off their penis.

crap i thought this was another lovedoc story
    thanks jessica i am not going there..............i am small enough dont need no cut offs lol
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Imagine what they would have done to him if he ha sex with them.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

This took BALLS

A Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of under-pants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything into place.

The wife stood back up, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

Comment

do the dew...unless its somones urine!

A Deltona convenience-store employee was suspended after a customer became violently ill upon drinking soda that tests later confirmed had been urinated in.

"He vomited three or four times afterwards," said the victim's attorney, Daniel Newlin, who did not release his client's name in order to protect the man's privacy.

Publix Super Markets spokesman Dwaine Stevens said the accused employee, who works at a Pix Convenience Store in Deltona, has not been back to work since the company learned of the incident this week. An internal investigation is being completed.

Publix, which owns Pix, has not filed a criminal complaint but the option has not been ruled out, Stevens said. The company said the employee admitted urinating in the bottle.

"It was an isolated incident by one associate," he said. "We went back into the store with our suppliers to confirm that there was nothing [else] bothered . . . or violated."

Volusia County Sheriff's Office spokesman Gary Davidson said Tuesday night that he did not know if Publix was doing anything illegal by not reporting the tampering incident.

Newlin said his client, a foreman with a Daytona Beach construction company, became suspicious of the drink after he chugged "a lot" of the beverage last week.

"Imagine a construction worker just grabbing a Mountain Dew and just sucking it down," Newlin said. The man took the soft drink back to the Howland Boulevard store and told the manager of his concerns.

"The manager said, 'Well, jeez, I've had other people return soda before because the soda was bad,' " Newlin said. "And he [the foreman] said, 'I really think it was something else.' "

Testing confirmed that the soda had been urinated in, Newlin said. He said that upon the advice of an infectious-disease doctor, the construction worker was being tested for diseases such as gonorrhea and hepatitis C.

"We're hopeful that the person who did this wasn't carrying any sexual -- or otherwise -- virus that could cause him harm," Newlin said, adding that his client has a wife and two children he wants to protect. "Unfortunately, the doctors were very concerned."

Two other doctors, however, said the chances of contracting a disease from soda contaminated with urine were small unless tests showed signs of infection.

"CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] does not consider urine to be a potentially toxic thing," said Dr. Scott Brady, the senior medical director for Florida Hospital Centra Care. "As gross as it sounds, it [the urine] is not harmful as long as it's not bloody."

Comment

stupid criminals report

Christopher Franklin, 20, became the latest man to flee from police on foot (from a traffic stop in Moore, Okla., in June) only to have his getaway aborted when he tripped on his loose, baggy pants (having run only about 30 feet). And in Durham, N.C., Otis Wilkins, 45, was charged with attempted murder of his ex-girlfriend and others in July for tossing a plastic bottle filled with gunpowder into their car, except that, as sometimes happens, he missed the window, and the bottle bounced back at his feet, igniting his clothes into a fireball, sending him to the hospital. [Norman Transcript, 6-21-05] [News and Observer (Raleigh), 7-7-05]

Comment

And I thought LSU had alot of time on his hands!!!!....CWP, where do you find this shit?
              The first post is going to make going potty in public places a little more difficult for me.
              Thanks for sharing!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I thought this was another Troy bisexual fag thread.

"TROY LOSES PENIS after making bi-sexual fag advances towards Leon Lett"

Comment

Working...
                X