Kassie Sightng Whooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    I agree frank. Things now are great. Growing up i didnt have stuff like running water,electricity,telephones,TV,radio,computers,mc donalds,cars,airplanes,microwaves and such.

-Spark
    AND NO BC

LMAO

Comment

They may be young and cute... but a woman my age REALLY knows how to please a man. Not just sit around and giggle like an annoying school girl. Besides, my daddy won't come after you with his shotgun if you get near me!
      DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DCCougar
        They may be young and cute... but a woman my age REALLY knows how to please a man. Not just sit around and giggle like an annoying school girl. Besides, my daddy won't come after you with his shotgun if you get near me!
        I agree! I don't know your age. I'm 44. The best age for a woman is late 20s into their 30s. They've lost many of their inhibitions and still look good.

Comment

I'm actually 38. But I admit I do almost anything sexually for the right guy. Back in my early 20's I was way too afraid to anything out of the ordinary. Why am I telling you this? Oh well. I think you all can handle it.

By the way Frank... I have an interesting pic of me and my girl "friend" you might like!!!!
          DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

I'm actually 38. But I admit I do almost anything sexually for the right guy. Back in my early 20's I was way too afraid to anything out of the ordinary. Why am I telling you this? Oh well. I think you all can handle it.

By the way Frank... I have an interesting pic of me and my girl "friend" you might like!!!!
            You have my e-mail ....

Comment

They may be young and cute..
              Your young and cute also ...

Comment

Spark please forward DCCougar my email addy and if possible send my DC's email addy.

Comment

I Said In Other Threads That Every One Is Freakin Out About Abs24, But The Hot One Is Cougar
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Why boys... you make me blush :redfaced: (or did I make YOU blush?). Either way, I enjoy the attention. So far young BHS was the only one to notice me. Talk to you boys later. I have a Gator game to watch...
                    Down $120 last weekend, hoping to make a gain today.
                    DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                      Spark please forward DCCougar my email addy and if possible send my DC's email addy.
                      Yes... that's fine with me Frank. (JCindaville can have my e-mail too if he wants it.)
                      I'll see if I can dig up that picture for you Spark *wink* xoxo
                      DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Why boys... you make me blush :redfaced: (or did I make YOU blush?). Either way, I enjoy the attention. So far young BHS was the only one to notice me. Talk to you boys later. I have a Gator game to watch...
                        Down $120 last weekend, hoping to make a gain today.

HE MAY HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO TO RESPOND BUT I NOTICED THE MINUTE YOU STARTED POSTING. ALWAYS LIKE A LADY WHO TALKS LIKE A MAN. THAT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
                        [email protected]

Comment

Commander Spark, please let me have her addy if it,s not to much trouble. Thanks
                          [email protected]

Comment

The Boss Man has to see it first

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              The Boss Man has to see it first
                              Thats right, and my e-mail address is " [email protected]"
                              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

You guys are a bunch of horn dogs
                                DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X