Boiseboy you around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiseboy you around

If so look at the last post i made in the previous thread, youll find it amusing im sure

i am here now....
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

jh is your boy...boy could me and him tell a few stories...the little fella is a good guy,only reason i said i hope not jh is cause i know the totals r always juiced from 1-3 points,and pa teams as favs always up 1-3 points...you will get paid though...played a lot of ball with him...i used to bet from 1-4 dimes a game,thats why i say i was one of the biggest players from around here...won a lot lost a lot...finally learned how to manage it...don't know how long u have done this but if u ever need help let me know...this shit can suck you in and kick your ass i know cause i used to let it...who u bettin bases with he doesn't take them does he?? anyway bol to ya i am here if u ever need...boiseboy
      PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

what up boise yea he is taking baseball or atleast for me he has been. Its the only thing ive had somewhat success in for, he was just at my house today and we were talking for a while, hes a very good guy. Anyway yea I could use your help whenever you wanna give it. Im 22 been doing this for about 5 years now play between 300 and 500 a game, got one more year of school left though so gotta just get through that. Thats awesome we both live so close. Yea if you wanna bet overs this is not your guy and last nite i got the eagles at -3 so your point taken.

We need another run here in this Braves game lets do this.

How old are you, I didnt think there was any dime players around here besides a certain Raiders fan

Comment

just turned 36...i use to bring back and unfortunatly deliver 30-40k every 2 weeks from allentown i had a monster book would take 5k a game if he knew u had it...300-500 pretty healthy becareful...

Comment

u need to take some money and get an offshore account...always get paid can't loose what you do not have,and much better lines...

Comment

well i have bodog but its hooked up to my bank account so that could be just as bad try to just stay locally, like i said this guy is straight up as you know , not like the window man lol you gotta know him too

Comment

you got anything for 10:00 bases gonna chase this atlanta loser

Comment

take krunch's over in dodgers 8.5 good luck!!!!

Comment

i know the raider guy and really know the BIG WINDOWMAN...he has not learned to manage the sickness...

Comment

just got him outta his hot tub lol, but never the less he gave me the dodgers rockies game im on with you guys hope we cash, yea the Window man is a freaking idiot, he bets over on every game and against a guy that is raising the total all the time. you on the over tonite with krunch and I

Comment

yes i am...good luck to us!!! talk to ya tomorrow...fyi start looking at texas a&m -28 let u know why later...i do pretty well in foots cfb 4-2-1 nfl 3-1 so far posted...good night...boiseboy

Comment

nite boise keep me posted on the Aggies, and good luck on this over lets wake up tomorrow a winner..... Take care

Comment

Working...
                          X