Favorite Football Announcer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Football Announcer

I was flipping through all the games yesterday and most of the announcers were boring as hell.... I basically watched the bills/texans game because i believe his name is Gus Johnson is one of the best announcers going today... Who do you all like?

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
    I was flipping through all the games yesterday and most of the announcers were boring as hell.... I basically watched the bills/texans game because i believe his name is Gus Johnson is one of the best announcers going today... Who do you all like?
    Bahahahaha

You have to much time on your hands. Lions Picker. :D

I like John Madden he rocks :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
      Bahahahaha

You have to much time on your hands. Lions Picker. :D

I like John Madden he rocks :D
      i'm bored..hahahahha

madden sucks bro..

Comment

Dan Dickoff or Dierdoff was the WORST yesterday!! I think he had money on the broncos because he said all kinds of bad shit about miami and good shit about denver.

Most announcers suck!! I like Madden.

Comment

Luckily, I watched yesterday's games at a sport bar. I couldn't hear any announcers. My favorite is Phil Simms.

I think the ESPN crew is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
            Dan Dickoff or Dierdoff was the WORST yesterday!! I think he had money on the broncos because he said all kinds of bad shit about miami and good shit about denver.

Most announcers suck!! I like Madden.
            Dan Dickoff that some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              Luckily, I watched yesterday's games at a sport bar. I couldn't hear any announcers. My favorite is Phil Simms.

I think the ESPN crew is the worst.

Phil Simms is alright... i dont mind the espn crew who does the college football with the exception of Corso... He sucks

Comment

Most announcers talk about everything but game. Good example NCST. and Vir Tech.game all they talk about was Mike Vick and not about the game. i hate girls on the sidelines.They talk about everything but what happing in the game.

Comment

i use to love Jerry Glanville when he announced. A redneck who called it like he sees it. he was priceless.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Brent Mustberger is the worst. Everytime a QB goes back to pass he yells. "He has a man" and then the QB throws it and nobody is remotely close to being open.

Phil Simms is good.

ESPN crew is good. I like Corso. He keeps it exciting

I really like Sean McDonough

Comment

i think simms is very informative, but sometimes i think he should just shut up for a bit...otherwise good......I like sean mcdonough....i think he is informative as heck and it ain't about him....i hate ex-players who have to let everyone know what they would have done as if they were still playing.....i.e. joe theisman

madden's act is old......al michaels is overly dramatic......

Comment

Mustburger is getting worse each year. After Texas sack Ohio St for a saftey he went off for 30 seconds talking about how Texas was going to kick-off when Ohio State was kicking off.

Comment

Troy Aikman does a good job imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                            I can't stand Gus Johnson. He sounds like he sits in his hotel room and rehearses what to say after a big play. Aikman is very good. Musberger is decent also, he sounds like a fan watching the game.
                            Good luck to all!!

Comment

I miss Pat Summerall

Him and Madden set the bar.

Gus Johnson sounds like he's going to blow his load every time the ball snaps.

Aikmen is good, Simms is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X