NBC KO's Kanye's Bush Bashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    Not to get too political, but anyone who gets HBO should watch Real Time with Bill Maher especially this week-check your onscreen guide to see when it is on again;I don't want to spoil it, but just watch what Bill and his guests say about Bush and see what you think.
    Bill Maher is one of my favorite guys on tv, because by my way of thinking he tells it as it is.
    Savage Bill Maher is so left wing. That's like me telling you to watch Fox news. Do you really think you are getting balanced opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Savage Bill Maher is so left wing. That's like me telling you to watch Fox news. Do you really think you are getting balanced opinions?

HHHhhhhhmmmmmmm....

Well , IT IS FAIR AND BALANCED.....according to Rupert !!

I don't always AGREE w/ One side or the Other .... enough BS to Go ALL the WAY around .... fool some of the people some of the time ....ya just can't fool ALL dim peoples ALL dim Times..... to a little Reggae beat

Comment

"Bill Maher tells it like it is?" Good lord, that worries me more than anything else I've heard. It's soo easy to point fingers. It's no different with the war or anything Bush is bashed for. I realize there is plenty of room for differing opinions and ways of thinking. But the common thread is this: The left will blame Bush for everything they possibly can yet no where do you see ideas about how to help. That's the easy way out. From Social Security to the war, they rip and rip but I have yet to see constructive ideas about how to make things better. Going negative works as far as getting newsbites but it wears thin come election time.

Comment

Originally posted by te14
          "Bill Maher tells it like it is?" Good lord, that worries me more than anything else I've heard. It's soo easy to point fingers. It's no different with the war or anything Bush is bashed for. I realize there is plenty of room for differing opinions and ways of thinking. But the common thread is this: The left will blame Bush for everything they possibly can yet no where do you see ideas about how to help. That's the easy way out. From Social Security to the war, they rip and rip but I have yet to see constructive ideas about how to make things better. Going negative works as far as getting newsbites but it wears thin come election time.
          The left LOVE to point fingers. They offer no solutions. That's why liberals and Dems have gotten their assed kicked at election time. Americans want leaders not finger pointers.

Comment

Working...
          X