Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ? Part 2

GUYS @ 19 LIFE THROWS YOU MANY PATHS
    THIS ONE SUCKS I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 10 MONTHS. AND NOW MY DAD IS OPENING A CAR LOT. I WILL BE MAKING MORE MONEY WITH MY DAD HOWEVER CAR LOTS ARE HIT AND MISS SO MAYBE NOT THAT MUCH MORE. WHAT TO DO?
    cOMMENTS PLEASE,..........
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

you are still young enough to make those decisions and take different chances in your life. if it makes sense...go for it. i didn't choose my career path until i was 25 or so. If your not sure you are where you want to be, and you can make more money somewhere else, what are you really waiting for. unless your dad drives you crazy like mine!

Comment

i don't understand what you're saying??? do you have to leave BC or another job? or is your dad moving you somewhere?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          i don't understand what you're saying??? do you have to leave BC or another job? or is your dad moving you somewhere?
          another job

Comment

oh, well you have to wiegh the positives and negatives. if you're happy where you are then stay there, i'm assuming you're not being forced into working at the dealership. I like my job, so if it was me, i'd be staying put.......unless i was going to make more money, then i'd have to decide.

i went from a police officer, to a stock broker, to sales for the last 4 years.....you'll figure it out.

Comment

cant u keep your current job and help in the evenings for a while to c if this is the choice u really want to do buddy
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                cant u keep your current job and help in the evenings for a while to c if this is the choice u really want to do buddy
                i'm going to bring that up to my current boss

Comment

I say go to work with your Dad.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    I say go to work with your Dad.
                    WELCOME HOME CHAMP

ANY REASON?

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                      WELCOME HOME CHAMP

ANY REASON?
                      There is no reasoning with anything he says. He just likes to hear himself talk.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        There is no reasoning with anything he says. He just likes to hear himself talk.
                        i am with kb on this one lol...................
                        charklie u r young enough to do both jobs for a month or two then make your decision there car lots are up and down business make your bankroll and then decide from there.........plus u have to figure out which is less stressful.....save many yrs on your life and body
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

a used car lot? if so, finding good used cars to sell might be a problem, you don't want to end up selling only a couple a month........15-20 might be better....but with that, you'll have to find enough inventory for all the guys to sell.

if you don't see a future in what you're doing now....give the car lot a shot.....at least from that standpoint you'll know what you DON'T want to do for the rest of your life.

best of luck!

Comment

So, now I know. I was inquiring a minute ago how old you were. Hmmmm 19. Let's see. I have only left 1 job in my life that I really liked. Do you LIKE it where you work now? I say try to keep the job you have now before dumping it to become a Used Car Salesman. That is, from a ladies point of view, I don't know what you do, but used car salesman are not at the top of my list for potential dates/mates. Can you get a raise at your current job? Let's talk about this... (that is, if you want to).
                            DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

BTW- This is Big ? #2... what was the 1st Big question? Did I miss it?
                              DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X