Why do you all sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you all sleep

I get home after work and you all sleeping... man there is money to be had and I am so alone. here in this dark house, it is so quiet........CLICK!!!! oh good the light does work ...AAAAhhhhh never mind .... I guess nobody needs the soccer fix so soon in the year... RJ never sleeps where are you.....Okay I admit it talking to myself is not gonna help....see you all soon......Go Eskimos!!!!! Man I just got freakin!!! Madden 2006 damn Canada doesn't like getting things on time. Now I gotta go for the weekend and Can't start till monday....BLAh Blah Blah.....Shut up Jay you starting to scare me talking to YO SELF!!!!
    TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Tigga in da' HOUSE!!!!! JJ what's up my brudda???

~~~ Tigger

Comment

its about time I needed some sane cats round here yeah click click click click, smooth my man

Comment

Smooth's not here JJ ...what's up ....you must be on west coast or hawaiian time ....

Comment

hehe well smooth as in Icy or Slick my brudda yeah click click click, man a pair of shades and a coffee and I've got it made

Mountain time up here in Igloo land Edmonton GO Eskies

4:23 here right now

Comment

cool brudda you must be off today ... what's up w/ Hamilton they let me down last night !

Comment

Monday to Friday 4-12:30 some saturdays but goin to the cabin this weekend won't know my outcomes on later ones till I get back tomorrow night. Hamilton well the first problem is it is Hamilton. My issue is Montreal laying one on Thursday Killed an otherwise great day.

Comment

g'night JJ... gotta go back to work again later today ...

Comment

Originally posted by JamminJ
                  I get home after work and you all sleeping... man there is money to be had and I am so alone. here in this dark house, it is so quiet........CLICK!!!! oh good the light does work ...AAAAhhhhh never mind .... I guess nobody needs the soccer fix so soon in the year... RJ never sleeps where are you.....Okay I admit it talking to myself is not gonna help....see you all soon......Go Eskimos!!!!! Man I just got freakin!!! Madden 2006 damn Canada doesn't like getting things on time. Now I gotta go for the weekend and Can't start till monday....BLAh Blah Blah.....Shut up Jay you starting to scare me talking to YO SELF!!!!
                  difficult to follow your writing, where are you from, and what nationality if you dont mind me asking
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X