Something doesn't seem right......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something doesn't seem right......

I don't know how to explain it but something here in SoFla just is ALL wrong!!!!!

The barometric pressure is way off.

There's a stillness and a stale smell in the air.

The birds are no longer chirping.

The weaping willows are weaping.

I here the sounds of women and children screaming in fright.

I thought I heard a loud BURP, but thought it couldnt be, must be thunder.

The streets are flowing with a yellow liquid, but it does't smell like urine. The odor has a hint of Jack Daniels and Diet Coke....

HOLY SHIT!!!!....It can't be......Has 10DimeBry arrived in my beloved state...That son-of-a-bitch
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

not quit yet 630 his plane lands becareful where u walk rwall everything will turn red
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Attention - This is the Fla Highway Patrol and the FBI---You all have less than two hours to pray. Run to your synagogues, churches, cat houses, doghouses, outhouses anywhere- but don't - I say don't -open your doors after 6:30 pm.

This is a message from the mental health clinic where 10 Dimebry has successfully escaped. We have mandated a curfew within blocks of the airport in which he is arriving.

All precautions should be taken to avoid this area if at all possible. Please call your local authorities - immediately - upon any danger posed to you from this half-crazed maniac. Do not approach- 10dimebry is wearing no underwear and no deoderant. His skivvies were pick up just miles from where he escaped. He may be wearing a disguise and is believed to be heading to the Keys. Again please notify authorities - if you have seen him.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Lmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X