We got a new PUPPY!!!!!!! - Pictures Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    just noticed the newspaper strewn about in pic #2....potty training.......do not miss that part though.....

yea, we set that up yesterday, but she hasn't used it yet. she's gone outside everytime. She did wake up at 2:00 am and 5:00 am crying from her cage, but we just took her out, she went to the bathroom right away.

now, this morning i took her out because she hadn't gone #2 yet, she wouldn't go, but everytime she came back in the house, she would try and squat, it took about 7 attempts, but I kept picking her up and taking her back outside and she finally went. no sleep last night. haha.

Comment

Thats a nice pup RJ!!

Comment

nice puppy RJ. She is gonna be a handful

PS how long until you post a pic with you nicole, & Jaden with your matching man-bags?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          now, this morning i took her out because she hadn't gone #2 yet, she wouldn't go, but everytime she came back in the house, she would try and squat, it took about 7 attempts, but I kept picking her up and taking her back outside and she finally went. no sleep last night. haha.

Been there... done that!!!! lol...it will only last another night or so

Comment

Here is Jaden, she's a 6.5 week old American Bulldog.

Are you going to dock his tail?

Comment

yea, we set that up yesterday, but she hasn't used it yet. she's gone outside everytime. She did wake up at 2:00 am and 5:00 am crying from her cage, but we just took her out, she went to the bathroom right away.

You need a puppy crate to put her in at night as after a while they get tired of sitting in their own urine.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                You need a puppy crate to put her in at night as after a while they get tired of sitting in their own urine.

we did have her in a crate, but she would still wake up and start to cry. this was her first night in a crate, and away from her mother, so she was probably scared.

Comment

Are you going to dock his tail?

what does that mean? crop it??

Comment

Awesome pup R.J. :D

Wishing you many years of joy with your new family member.
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

That is one good looking pup---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

what does that mean? crop it??
                        Crop means cut it like with Dobermans. You will not need to do that. My neighbor has two american bulldogs with their tails and they look awesome!!! Nice coloring on yours she is very cute, good luck and train her well now. I have two German Shepards on my bed every night and the hair gets old....Good luck!
                        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

we did have her in a crate, but she would still wake up and start to cry. this was her first night in a crate, and away from her mother, so she was probably scared.

Put a ticking clock in there or a radio by the crate. And yes, shortening the tail is what I meant on the other as I believe their tails are supposed to be docked.

Comment

Put a ticking clock in there or a radio by the crate. And yes, shortening the tail is what I meant on the other as I believe their tails are supposed to be docked.
                            American Bulldogs don't get their tails docked like English Bulldogs.
                            Last edited by BigMike; 08-20-2005, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                              American Bulldogs don't get their tails docked like English Bulldogs.
                              Yep, you're right they keep the tail long.

Comment

Nice Pup!....looks like the one in Little Rascals.......

Comment

Working...
                                X