Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spearit...your in florida??

Comment

2 things need to happen for DOC to be a mod.

1. He needs to get his post count up.

2. He needs to get only 30minutes of sleep per day and use the other remaining 23.5 hrs of the day to sit on here ah-la Spark!!!!
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yep LoveDoc- In the Big River City of Jax. 10 generations going back to the Minorcans that first settled St. Augustine. Savior of a heart attack victim at the TPC and met my namesake at The Super Bowl- You know the one after little Joe Montana. Thats my resume if ya need a PR guy.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

2. He needs to get only 30minutes of sleep per day and use the other remaining 23.5 hrs of the day to sit on here ah-la Spark!!!!
          No not really, but I can tell you what can really help him ...
          disassociate himself from you ...

I will tell you both right now, I would not be here if it was not for the Service thread ... Now that is gone I am lucky to have this position .. I mean it .. i asked Monte before he cut the Service thread if I can still stay on and he said sure ...
          Wayne and Monte ran things by themselves when we HAD the Service threads and a million lurkers ... what makes you think Monte will put on another Mod AFTER the service threads are gone?? ... makes no sense ...

Comment

I'm working on it buddy!!! thanks for the kind vote!!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
              No not really, but I can tell you what can really help him ...
              disassociate himself from you ...

Whatever. I'm sure your gonna be lost without me come thursday!!!!
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

HEY GUYS ITS MaRV

LIKE TO GET MY VOTE IN-nNNNOOOOOOO!!//NURSE SCALPEL PLEASE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Whatever. I'm sure your gonna be lost without me come thursday!!!!
                  Where you going Thursday???

Comment

Dont you worry about that. All you need to know is that I wont be here for a week!!!
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

He's coming to visit me Spark.... Where have you been the last week???

Comment

What advantages do ya get when you are a Mod. Is there any tail involved- any after B/C hours partying at Montes or Sparks or Waynes. See thats why I need the Doc to become a Mod- Cause then I don't have to travel so far for a good time. The Dime and Charlie and just how many are there here in Fl. We will all converge on his crib to celebrate with him. You need a Mod more now than ever- service threads = job security= Nahhhh- Good Natured Smooth Operators that direct traffic and resolve issues quickly before they escalate- Love Doc fits the bill.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

LOL actually I'm going to palm beach with kelly, were going to visit DOC and then were going to key west for 3 days. We've posted this stuff already a few weeks back, i think your old age is really starting to effect your memory.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

spearit and bry... please go into chucks cheeseburger thread...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              He's coming to visit me Spark.... Where have you been the last week???
                              Do you really and honestly think i read what you guys jabber about all week??? hahahaha Hope you have a great time guys ... and you will be on here Bryan ... I know you will ...

Comment

Do you really and honestly think i read what you guys jabber about all week??? hahahaha Hope you have a great time guys ... and you will be on here Bryan ... I know you will ...

no..i wont allow him on the computer!! bwhahahahaha... you will have a quiet week come this thursday

Comment

Working...
                                X