Directv Question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directv Question???

I have a question?? If you have 4 directv boxes hooked up to 4 different tv's. Can you just purchase 1 NFL sunday ticket package and watch 4 different games on each tv? Do you have to buy 4 sunday ticket packages? I dont have directv but i want to get it. I called and asked the lady and she said you only had to buy one but she did not seem to sure of her self. When i asked her she said "thats a good ques. i am not sure i think you only need to buy one". Just wondering if anyone knew.

you only need to buy 1 package. The signal comes into your house not your box. The bar i go to has NFL package and they have over 200 tvs and each has a box and i'm sure they didnt pay for 20 different packages it wouldnt be worth it
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think you would only have to buy 1 package.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
        I have a question?? If you have 4 directv boxes hooked up to 4 different tv's. Can you just purchase 1 NFL sunday ticket package and watch 4 different games on each tv? Do you have to buy 4 sunday ticket packages? I dont have directv but i want to get it. I called and asked the lady and she said you only had to buy one but she did not seem to sure of her self. When i asked her she said "thats a good ques. i am not sure i think you only need to buy one". Just wondering if anyone knew.
        you would need 2 different dishes for 4 tvs.

dish 1 = TV (A & B)
        dish 2 = TV (c & D)

one dish can only support 2 tv's I THINK?
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

ASK DREW HE HAS A WALL OF TV's
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life

dish 1 = TV (A & B)
            dish 2 = TV (c & D)

I think you only need one dish

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

directv answer

You only need to purchase one Sunday ticket package and you and watch it on as many tvs as you have directv boxes. I have been watching multiple games on two tvs for years.

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life

dish 1 = TV (A & B)
                  dish 2 = TV (c & D)

That is incorrect. You do NOT need two dishes for four TV's. A dual LNB dish with a multi-switch will allow four TV viewing. You can get a multi-switch for up to 8 receivers.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys!! I just got my dream room set up last night by directv. I set up a big screen tv and then i mounted a tv in the right corner and a tv in the left corner. So i can watch 3 games at once!! Cant wait for football, my ass wont be moving off that couch

Comment

Working...
                    X