Service picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service picks

I see Monty is getting rid of the daily service thread.
    I for one enjoyed it. I monitored most of the handicappers on there as well as the members on this site and others. In fact I coatailed Frankbo3 on his awesome NBA run, Sparkie and Rainman on thir great football insight.
    Does anyone know where I can find these handicappers on a nother site?

I like to monitor about 50 handicappers a season and get on them when they are hot. I has proven to be successful.

Thank you
    cavy1

I believe only the paid cappers thread was eliminated. The people you cited are not paid cappers and I assume will be around once football starts or perhaps even sooner.

Comment

Yes Savage I know they will be around. Monte stated that most of the people that use the service threard just check that thread and don't contribute to the site at all. I was just showing and giving reference to the site and the handicappers on this that I use.
      I am looking for assistance as to where I can find a similiar service thread elsewhere. And plan to continue to use Bettorschat also.

Thank you
      Cavy1

Comment

GO to GOOGLE. and enter Service Plays see if that helps!! PERSONALLY i like the idea that the chat dont do it anymore. ALL IT DID was CONFUSE me. AND I used to win. then i got SOOOO swayed by the service plays that i kept losing WHEN years back i used to win. FUCK THE SERVICE PLAYS trust me ull do better on ur own
        jjoneill

Comment

Working...
        X