Question for forum. Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for forum. Please respond

ok guys. as one of my other posts i mentioned i am in the pgm professional golf managment. i have to do internships every year. i can pick anywhere pretty much to go to.

my question for you guys, there are a lot of members here in this forum. everyone is all over the united states. please give me suggestions to what good courses are around your area. let me hear them thanks guys i appreciate it. if you could list state and course. thanks again
    Bases

Max Wager = $100

The country club of ocala is a very nice course. Davis love has played there John Travolta and a few other big names. It is in FL.

Comment

alright thanks JBC. appreciate the response.
      Bases

Max Wager = $100

Comment

Oak Tree Golf and Country Club-- Edmond, Oklahoma

Hosted 1988 PGA Championship, Host of 2006 Senior PGA Championship

I haven't ever been invited by a member to go play out there, but I hear it is a great golf course in great condition. Everyone I talk to says it is one of the best they have ever played, but it is also tough as you might expect with hosting the PGA Championship events.

Comment

sweet. thanks guys. this is what i want. different opinions from people. i knew it would work. there are so many people from all over the country. thanks guys!!!!!
          Bases

Max Wager = $100

Comment

what is a pgm golf management? vahalla hosted the pga championship about 5-6 years ago(tiger won it) its here in louisville ky and its great
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Blackwolf Run
              Wisconsin
              Listed as 1 of the top courses in the United States
              Has held men and women tour championships

Comment

sagamore golf club and resort in lake george ny is outstanding. Best course in the northeast. Its always ranked high in golf ******.

Saratoga National golf club is also nice.

both courses are expensive though $125 + per round
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

hans65- Can't see why Jacksonville-Palm Coast Area wouldn't suit your needs. Have friends at different golf courses in area. A number of professional golfers live in the area- Rocco Mediate, David Duval and dad, (Only father- son to win the same week on the seniors and pga tour.) Mark McCumber, graduated with Mark - designs mostly now, Vijay, Fred Funk, Furyk, etc.
                  TPC at Sawgrass with an additional valley course is selective. Palm Coast has a beautiful King and The Bear golf course with lots going on. Fleming Island and Hidden Hills is where I play most in Jacksonville. A haven for golfers.
                  Saw some nice courses in New Mexico, North Carolina- also
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Kb

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Oak Tree Golf and Country Club-- Edmond, Oklahoma

Hosted 1988 PGA Championship, Host of 2006 Senior PGA Championship

I haven't ever been invited by a member to go play out there, but I hear it is a great golf course in great condition.
                    Rednecks are not allowed on Championship golf courses. You have not been invited for this reason ...

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

That is one badass golf cart!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                        Rednecks are not allowed on Championship golf courses. You have not been invited for this reason ...

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I think we have a couple of those in my part of the world.

Comment

Saratoga National is a great place because of the area great night life and the Flat Track. Can't beat it.

Comment

PGA National here in palm beach gardens florida is nice there are 3 pro designed course and they used to use some of them on the PGA Tour you can stay at the Sheraton which you can get lower rates for the courses if you stay there
                            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                              PGA National here in palm beach gardens florida is nice there are 3 pro designed course and they used to use some of them on the PGA Tour you can stay at the Sheraton which you can get lower rates for the courses if you stay there

LoveDoc's parents own 3 houses in PGA national and I played golf with doc and his dad @ the general. PGA is freakin nice!!!!!
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X