Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow.... Read what this sports freak did to his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.... Read what this sports freak did to his wife...

Updated: Aug. 4, 2005, 12:42 PM ET
    Wife wanted to cuddle; hubby wanted to watch sportsAssociated Press

PANAMA CITY, Fla. -- A man who got angry with his wife because she wanted to cuddle after sex when what he really wanted to do was watch sports on television was sentenced to death for killing her with a claw Ham m e r.

Christopher Offord, 30, was sentenced Wednesday by Circuit Judge Dedee Costello, who said the brutality of the crime outweighed any mental problems Offord may have had.

"The defendant struck his wife approximately 70 individual blows after spending a happy interlude with her," the judge said. "Her desire to cuddle after sex does not justify the extremely violent, brutal response of the defendant."

Offord pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the 2004 slaying of Dana Noser, 40, at his apartment.

He confessed to a bartender at a sports bar before his arrest. He told investigators that his wife had been nagging him to come back to bed.

Offord did not speak in court but said in a jailhouse interview in June: "I figured I killed her so I deserve to die."

the over under must have been 69

Comment

i doubt it was a happy interlude, he probably raped her, then hammered her to death. piece of shit, hell has a special place for that godless cocksucker
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I have no idea what was going on in this guys head- but I can guarantee it didn't have jack-shit to do with cuddling/ and sports. He saw something else instead- control by his mother or someone earlier. His defense will say he is a paranoid schizaphrenic mf. He will probably get life instead due to his unstable mental condition. The jury will be traumatized by the pictures and one will need to be removed due to a health problem. I would hate to sit in -on that jury.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit whats your profession? You have said it before but I forgot...

Sick sick sick...
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I am a Doctor Of Oriental Medicine - Acupuncture Physician. Medical Team member of 1996 and 2002 Olympics. Love Sports and The Life around it. Believe one should always fight the good fight and 'Live Strong' .

Comment

Spearit do you think i need help??
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The question is - Do you feel that you need help?

Comment

I got my livestrong bracelet on right now
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

That is what I like to see. I treated a Hungarian bobsledder that was a two time Breast Cancer Survivor while I was in Salt Lake City. She was ranked 51st and was at the cutoff to compete in the Winter Olympics. A Canadian Team gave up their spot for her to compete. When she arrived- the Olympic Officials told her to take the Cancer Flag off of her sled. She complied and painted one on instead. She competed and afterward - Told me she would keep competing because she knows that death awaits her if she didn't. I simply cried - when I heard that from her. I told her - see ya next Winter Olympics!

Comment

Sports Center Must Have Been On
                      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                        the over under must have been 69

bwhahahahahaha!

What a jackass though...he'll cuddle with Bubba a lot in prison

Comment

Maybe he got stuck watching "Quite Frankly", Stephen A. Smith's new show. That could definitely send anyone over the edge...

Comment

He is sentenced to death.
                            Probably -his last meal will be a TV Dinner with Boston Creme Pie.

Comment

Working...
                            X