Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck This Punk.. He Needs His Ass Kicked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck This Punk.. He Needs His Ass Kicked..

Look at this fucking shit.. I wished I could see this motherfucker on the streets in a dark lonely 1 way alley... I would fuck this bastard's world up...

UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A youth baseball coach on Thursday was ordered to stand trial for allegedly paying one of his players $25 to hurt a 9-year-old mentally disabled teammate.

Eight-year-old Keith Reese testified at a preliminary hearing that Mark R. Downs Jr. made the offer before a playoff game June 27.

"He told me if I would hit [the teammate] in the face, he would pay me $25," Reese said.

Reese warmed up before the game with his mentally disabled teammate, Harry Bowers. His first toss hit Bowers in the groin area. As Reese walked away, he said his coach told him to "go out there and hit him harder."

"So I went out and hit him in the ear," Reese said.

The 27-year-old Downs will be arraigned Sept. 15 on two counts of criminal solicitation to commit aggravated assault and one count each of corruption of minors, criminal conspiracy and recklessly endangering another person.

Downs' attorney, Thomas W. Shaffer, on Thursday again denied the allegations.

Reese's father, Keith Reese Sr., also testified Thursday. He said Downs admitted after the game to offering his son money to hurt the other boy.

The team was part of the R.W. Clark Youth Baseball League, which ended its T-ball season earlier this month.

League organizers have said Downs won't be allowed to coach again if he is convicted of criminal charges.

True...........

Didnt Somebody Post This
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Oh man, When I saw the title to this I thought it was about Bryan ... WHEW!!! scared me for a second ...

But I do agree with you mack

Comment

WOW some people are really sick

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
          Oh man, When I saw the title to this I thought it was about Bryan ... WHEW!!! scared me for a second ...

But I do agree with you mack
          Nah Bry isnt worth a long topic discussion like this LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Damn...

He won't be allowed to coach again if he's convicted?
            He shouldn't be allowed to leave his house regardless of the outcome of the trial.
            Sounds like someone needs to put a "Hit" out on him like he did to that poor little boy... since he at least is able-bodied.
            Reading stuff like this makes me sick.

Okay, I feel better now! ;-)
            Mychal
            www.AdvantagePlays.com
            Football Only Handicappers since 1991
            (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

Originally posted by FootballPix
              He won't be allowed to coach again if he's convicted?
              He shouldn't be allowed to leave his house regardless of the outcome of the trial.
              Sounds like someone needs to put a "Hit" out on him like he did to that poor little boy... since he at least is able-bodied.
              Reading stuff like this makes me sick.

Okay, I feel better now! ;-)
              Pix, i have no problem with you joining in on the forum but pls take the advertising off your post when you do ...

Thanks

Comment

yea, i posted this last week.

Comment

Spark

Again, sorry man... I will edit the signature when posting outside the Service Area...

Many apologies.
                  Mychal
                  www.AdvantagePlays.com
                  Football Only Handicappers since 1991
                  (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

np pix

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                      True...........

Didnt Somebody Post This
                      yes