Happy Trails................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Trails................

To the service section on the BC site. Its day 1 without you and I already feel like a dog whos lost his owner. lol
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I think that may be what all the tension going on is about today. As there seems to be a lot of it going on.

Comment

Wayne Root comp xxxxxxxxxxxxx.Feel better 10Dime?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        I think that may be what all the tension going on is about today. As there seems to be a lot of it going on.
        Wow, the thread that got closed was very entertaining to read, to bad there was genuine anger there. That suprised me, i think sometimes people take alot out of context, because when writing its hard to express your true meaning. Anyway, i think that sometimes gets people to jump the gun a little fast. Same thing happend between 10dime and tigger, then tigger explained himself and all was good. JMO
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          This has nothing to do about the Service thread ... This is about someone trying to always make others look bad and themselves look good ... EGO!!!! Thats what this is all about ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
            This has nothing to do about the Service thread ... This is about someone trying to always make others look bad and themselves look good ... EGO!!!! Thats what this is all about ...
            Spark or monte,

Do you guys keep tabs on the # of times you ban someone. I was wondering where i ranked?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              Wow, the thread that got closed was very entertaining to read, to bad there was genuine anger there. That suprised me, i think sometimes people take alot out of context, because when writing its hard to express your true meaning. Anyway, i think that sometimes gets people to jump the gun a little fast. Same thing happend between 10dime and tigger, then tigger explained himself and all was good. JMO
              I did explain myself and then the guy opens another thread ... It was slapping me in the face ... well let him think about now from the outside .. he has my addy if he wants to talk ...

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                Spark or monte,

Do you guys keep tabs on the # of times you ban someone. I was wondering where i ranked?
                I love wrestling with you kid ...

Comment

I love wrestling with you kid ...

come on over grandpa i nmade foo foo drinks for me and homers wife i got some left for u.............come on over and we can have a group hug lol
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Spark,

you have mail

Comment

I love wrestling with kids ...
                      Come on SPARK, that's just sick. Didn't Jacko just get put on trial for exactly this sort of thing?

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                      X