SPARK buddy, don't you worry......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPARK buddy, don't you worry......

There is no way that I will use my 1000th post in that useless Dimer thread. Is that all he does all day long is keep that thing open anyways? I mean, I know he contributes here, but what is it that he contributes? I have no idea! Anyways.....
    take care buddy.

~~~ Tigger
    Last edited by Tigger; 07-22-2005, 10:29 AM.

WAIT A SECOND........... Uuuhhhhhh SHIT! NOOOOoooooooooooooooooo! I just used my 1000th post on that crap? You gotta be kidding me, I'm such a frikkin' moron! IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT. I'm forever going to be branded now as the guy who wrote SPARK in his 1000th post. I'll never get over this. MORON, I'm so stupid!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Thanks Tig ... Nice to know I can count on ya pal ... best to you my friend ...

psst, useless thread by a useless human being ... hahahaha too bad I love the guy

Comment

are you sure your not related to jmarty??

Comment

I mean come on, who wants to be known as the guy who got busted talking to the ole' man of the forum. I'm such an idiot! Come on SPARK, take those away, let me do it again. Give me another chance. I can do it. Put me in coach, it's all psychological. I can't go down like this!

~~~ Tigger
          Last edited by Tigger; 07-22-2005, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Please STOP opening new thread to talk to SPARK!!!!

He's listing pitchers and yelling at me right now, he can't be bothered!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              Please STOP opening new thread to talk to SPARK!!!!

He's listing pitchers and yelling at me right now, he can't be bothered!!!!
              Speaking of..... SPARK again, don't worry about useless members of the this forum and the trouble they cause. Some people just do NOT think before they do things. It's the old theory of shoot first..... think late..... no that's not it! It's shoot first.... take names? No, shoot first.... ahhh forget it. Anyways, SPARK pay no attention to the guy with the manbag.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

LOL...congrats on the 1000th post Tigger, maybe you can post something useful in your next 1000 posts.

Tat2

Comment

SHOOT, now I just used my 1,003rd post talking to SPARK again. I gotta stop doing that, LOL!

~~~ Tigger
                  Last edited by Tigger; 07-22-2005, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                    Speaking of..... SPARK again, don't worry about useless members of the this forum and the trouble they cause. Some people just do NOT think before they do things. It's the old theory of shoot first..... think late..... no that's not it! It's shoot first.... take names? No, shoot first.... ahhh forget it. Anyways, SPARK pay no attention to the guy with the manbag.

~~~ Tigger

Am I the "useless member of this forum" that you are speaking about??????

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      Am I the "useless member of this forum" that you are speaking about??????

NO...ITS ME!!

Comment

There is no way that I will use my 1000th post in that useless Dimer thread. Is that all he does all day long is keep that thing open anyways? I mean, I know he contributes here, but what is it that he contributes? I have no idea! Anyways.....
                        take care buddy.

~~~ Tigger

Hey jackass go look at all the posts i have on here. I've contributed plenty. I keep an honest record. I dont brag about wins i dont cry about loses. Any and all sports related questions asked by someone directed to me are always answered. Just wait until football season starts. I dont cap MLB so thats why i'm on here just goofin around to pass the time.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dimer - chill out buddy. This has nothing to do with you or RJ. It's a frikkin' joke making fun of all the people that sit here and make a useless thread just to state that they've passed a certain # of posts. So, that's exactly what this is, a useless thread, doing the same exact thing. It's just that this one was done "unknowingly" . I knew I was posting useless stuff, just to state that I wasted the opportunity. That's all buddy. I don't do bases either as I stated the other day. I have nothing against you, and honestly you make me laugh my ass off all day long. Sorry if I offended you in some way, I am.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Dimer - chill out buddy. This has nothing to do with you or RJ. It's a frikkin' joke making fun of all the people that sit here and make a useless thread just to state that they've passed a certain # of posts. So, that's exactly what this is, a useless thread, doing the same exact thing. It's just that this one was done "unknowingly" . I knew I was posting useless stuff, just to state that I wasted the opportunity. That's all buddy. I don't do bases either as I stated the other day. I have nothing against you, and honestly you make me laugh my ass off all day long. Sorry if I offended you in some way, I am.

~~~ Tigger
                            No problem buddy. Sorry didnt mean to get all mad should have put a LOL at the end.

PS did you see I hit u up on the Y hoo mess yesterday?
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              No problem buddy. Sorry didnt mean to get all mad should have put a LOL at the end.

PS did you see I hit u up on the Y hoo mess yesterday?
                              Yeah, I did. I was at work all day, and unlike some of us around here, I don't have a computer to log on all day . I'm always there if you need something.

I have a feeling LoveDoc is gonna get a hold of that last line and do something with it , LOL.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                              X