Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone read for the lessons of the day w/ Uncle Tigg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone read for the lessons of the day w/ Uncle Tigg.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's that time again to snuggle in and reflect upon yet another day here on the rock we call Earth:

Lessons for the Day:

1) Be thankful for what you have, when you have it because one day you may not have it anymore. When it's gone; it's gone! Whether it's people in your life, or services that you use on the web.

2) Don't be afraid of change. Yes, change is uncomfortable. No, not all change it good, but take time to sit back and reflect about the changes being made and how they will affect the rest of it's surrounds before jumping on the bandwagon.

3) TRUE FRIENDS! Everyone wants to know you and hang out with you when times are good. It's when the time are hard and when things go wrong that your true friends will stick it out and be by your side when you need them the most. This is a characteristic of a great friend.

*** 4) This one is short and simple: Never call Wayne a moron!

5) Monte is boss, period. Just like you are the boss of your house, he is the owner of this HOUSE. What he says goes. I know it's not productive for him to tell people, "If you dont' like it, LEAVE!" So, I'll do it for him, "If you don't contribute anything here to this forum and you're nothing more than a crying, whining, bitching service-loving prick that only comes here to tie up the bandwidth, LEAVE! Your free ride is OVER! Time to say 'thank you to Monte' and either from now on contribute or LEAVE!"

6) In the hard time people will ultimately ALWAYS revert back to who they truely are. I think we all saw that today in many people that had their toys taken away. Instead of saying thank you and moving on because they didn't lose anything of theirs to begin with, There was nothing but excuses and name-calling. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

7) And last but not least, it's not a lesson of the day, but a FACT OF LIFE: The cream will always rise to the top! And again, this point back to the backbone of this forum from the chief (Monte) through his delegates (Spark, Wayne, EZ, etc.) and on to the men that keep this site positive, running smoothly with HUGE profits, and funny as all HELL (Chuck, LSUfan, Kmann, Dimer, Moondog, Rwall, Ripple, Krunch, LoveDoc, Sparkie, Rook, and the list goes on and on and on).

We all know our roles and our strengths. That's what will continue to make this place by far the BEST on the internet. I'm horrible at bases, so I stay out of tryng to cap baseball. I stick to football and basketball, and leave the bases to the men that know what they're doing. So until Football starts, I contribute in other ways, such as making people laugh, reeming SPARK, and helping out when possible. There is little pride/rivalries involved between cappers and the "thank yous" and "congradulations" are everywhere. TO EVERYONE: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND LET'S MAKE EVERYONE MORE $$$$$.

~~~ Tigger
    Last edited by Tigger; 07-21-2005, 08:45 PM.

Nice Job Tigger!

Comment

Another useless post from a useless vet!!
      Last edited by The Lovedoc; 07-21-2005, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Nice Job Tigger!
        I thought you'd like #4 the best, LOL

~~~ Tigger

Comment

All Joking aside Tig I enjoyed reading that ... Thank You ... It was great ...

Comment

One other thing .. LSU better be careful cause the AOTM poll is not closed yet ...

Comment

That was a great post Tigger. I almost cried. :D
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Oh Spark - Photoshop Is Open

Originally posted by SPARK
                One other thing .. LSU better be careful cause the AOTM poll is not closed yet ...
                That was tried already, by the best I might add, and it still never happened. So go back in the living room and go watch the Golden Girls. Or better yet, go play Bingo. :D
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

You are on a roll tonight kiddo ...hahaha

Comment

All joking aside also Tig...It wasn't a useless post...........

Comment

Well Tigger,that crushes all your hopes and dreams of ever being AOTM.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                        Well Tigger,that crushes all your hopes and dreams of ever being AOTM.

you have 26.71 post per day....Just to let you know!

Comment

Thank you guys, I thought some things really needed to be pointed out here, but...... upon second reading of this small write-up I have to admit......

I fear KBSooner getting a hold of this and editting it, I'm starting to see some typing errors!!!

LOL, j'k KB.

~~~ Tigger
                          Last edited by Tigger; 07-21-2005, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                            you have 26.71 post per day....Just to let you know!
                            Look out Spark,here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              All joking aside also Tig...It wasn't a useless post...........
                              No problem LoveDoc, I know you're just kidding. Thanks

You know what's funny with the information that has been recently brought to our attention about people coming just to mooch service plays. If you look in the member online list, the most member ever online at one time is GUESS WHEN? LOL, New Year's Day, with all the Bowl Games on, LMAO! Bye Bye, moochers, hope you find another site to be a parasite to.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                              X