5 more Explosions in London this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 more Explosions in London this morning

5 more explosions went off in London this morning, only 1 person killed though.

http://www.cnn.com/

This is just rediculous nonsense......

how many died and still die in iraq ? do you actualy think it was for democracy?

Comment

I don't get it, four explosions, yet nobody hurt?? Something doesn't add up.

Comment

I'm going to London in a month. Did someone throw a firecracker or is this legit? I need to know if I'm gonna bypass London all together and go straight to the Red Light District, this is @#$%'ed.

Comment

Fuking Muslims

Comment

COme on moondog not muslims , terrorists . most people including muslims are not retarded. just a stupid few.
            TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Originally posted by JamminJ
              COme on moondog not Muslims , terrorists . most people including Muslims are not retarded. just a stupid few.
              Fuking Muslim terrorists :angryfire

Comment

Originally posted by JamminJ
                COme on moondog not muslims , terrorists . most people including muslims are not retarded. just a stupid few.
                Agreed... We don't group all Christians in with the KKK. They are just an extremist group that claims an affiliation with a religion.
                Control what you can control...

Comment

Or all white people because of Oklahoma
                  TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    I don't get it, four explosions, yet nobody hurt?? Something doesn't add up.

they said ALL The detonators went off, but only a couple of the actual bombs did too.

Comment

I heard about this while i was eating lunch...it is a shame that this happened again.

Comment

All I know is the other night on the late night radio show Coast to Coast, they had a very knowledgeable guest, Paul Williamsn stating that there are least 20 suitcase nuclear bombs(if not more) waiting for the ok to be set off in the US;we live in real troubled times;I believe that was I stated is not bs!

Comment

All these extremist need to be gassed. I wish they all would just die.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

This Will Show To All The Countries That You Either Defense Yourself Or Be A Victim. There Is No In Between. Either You Are On 1 Side Or The Other.
                            It Is Real Sad It Is All Come To This.
                            F U Ck All The Terrorists

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                              they said ALL The detonators went off, but only a couple of the actual bombs did too.
                              I just find it hard to believe that 4 seperate bombs were placed, set, whatever, and none of them did any damage. I just think there's no way these bombs/bombers could be related to the other ones. I guess we'll have to wait see what they say about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X