THE CHUNG NO-BRaINER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE CHUNG NO-BRaINER

dont read this the wrong way-strictly looking at the business end of this-with gambling legal in about every state now and poker being glamorized on t.v.-ole chung thinks gambling treatment for compulsive gamblers will be one of the most lucrative fields to be in in the next 5 years-GUYS DONT FUCK WITH CHUNG AND SAY I AM ON HERE PREACHING-JUST THINK THIS WILL BE A VERY LUCRATIVE FIELD TO BE IN-WOULD LOVE TO HEAR OTHERS THOUGHTS ON THIS-REPEAT I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR G.A.-JUST LOOKING AT THE MONEY-MAKING POSSIBILITIES DUE TO THE EXPLOSION OF GAMBLING!! LETS ALL SING-MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLER DOWN IN GEORGIA-HE WOUND UP ON THE WRONG END OF THE GUN-I WAS BORN IN THE BACKSEAT OF A GREYHOUND BUS-ROLLING DOWN HIGHWAY 41-IRON CHUNG-BAM BAM!!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 07-20-2005, 11:24 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Seriously, I have to agree with Chung here. Just think about it... not even 10 years ago gambling was big, but no where near what it is today. Nowadays, you can place a bet on just about anything from sports to television to weather to politics to whether or not LSU will ever admit he carries a manbag (I have inside information on this one ).

Great point Chung!

If you're looking for a field to get into, I'll tell you what a man told me 5 years ago when I was looking for a field to go into. Hearing aids and hearing therapy! With all the music and concerts and everything we listen to these days at the intensity we listen to it at, this field is gonna kill in about 10 years.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
    X