No announcement yet.

Jessica -vs- Jessica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica Simpson for sure!!!! I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass, just to jack off in her shadow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratb22
      Jessica Simpson for sure!!!! I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass, just to jack off in her shadow!!!!
      Yeah, but would you drag your balls thru a mile of salty razor blades, just to sniff her ass
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

You got that right!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratb22
          You got that right!!!!
          rat i love the steelers and i love jessica, now i am lovin you, you da man( im not gay im married and have 4 kids)
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            im married and have 4 kids)

YOUR #14!!!!!

Comment

Thanks "jcindaville"!!! Right now, I'll appreciate being hit on by ALMOST anyone!!! I live in Canton, OH and the Hall of Fame week is this week, so there will be all kinds of pussy roaming the town! If I can't get lucky this week, there is something wrong. I just became single again about a month ago, and this week should be a great week for a single man!!! Ohh yeah...I'll be rooting for Miami (even with that jackass Ricky Williams) during the HOF Game. And a big "congrats" goes out to Dan "the man" Marino for his induction into the HOF!!!! I have to work, so I won't be going to the game this year. That's the problem when you change jobs, and even up the low man on the totem pole. But it pays well, so I'll live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                YOUR #14!!!!!
                lovedoc what does this mean?
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X