SUPERTRAMPS-YOU TAKE THE CHiSOX HOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPERTRAMPS-YOU TAKE THE CHiSOX HOME

SO YOU THINK YOUR a ROMEO-PLAYING A PART IN A GAMBLING SHOW-YOU TAKE THE CHISOX HOME-YOU TAKE THE CHISOX HOME-THE BLACKSOX USE TO BE THE JOKE OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD OR SHOULD YOU CARE NOW THAT THEIR PITCHING GOOD-YOU TAKE THE CHISOX HOME-YOU TAKE THE CHISOX HOME-SO YOU THINK THAT YOUR LIFES BECOME A CATASTROPHE-OH IT HAS TO BE FOR YOU TO GET TO G.A.-SiTTING AROUND DRINKING COFFEE AND SMOKING RETTES DOESNT IMPROVE THE SCENERY-YOU GOTTA PLACE BIG BETS AND WIN GREENERY FOR YOU TO GROW BOY-AND IS YOUR SITTING THERE THINKING CHUNG AND MARVIN ARE SUPERNUTS JUST REMEMBER UNLIKE FACTSMAN THEY DONT HAVE GERBILS RUNNING AROUND IN THEIR BUTS-THEY TOOK THE CHISOX HOME-THEY TOOK THE CHISOX HOME!! BAM BAM - GARCIA VS OAKLAND !! SUPERCHUNG.. COULD SOMEBODY PUT THIS IN THE RIGHT THREAD-IM A LITTLE STONED BUT IM STILL A HANDICAPPING MOTHERFUCKER-STICK AND JAB BABY-DUCK AND MOVE-BREAKFAST IN AMERICA-WHITE CASTLE TIME-WHERES HAROLD AND KUMAR?
    Last edited by WayneChung; 07-10-2005, 04:31 AM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

wow!

Comment

Chung and Marv coming out to Box/Wanta play just go with the White Sox....
      Bob, punch, jab and weave/No men on will the Sox leave
      Lets feel sorry for the A's/Betting the Sox--Pays

also my POD Chung...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

hahahahhahhahhahahhahhaha

priceless

good luck chung!
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

part deux-crushed in 11 innings

you take the back roads home-you take the back roads home//mafia joes got the contract out on you-they say he wants to put you in cement shoes-you take the back roads home and you dont answer the phones-so you think that your lifes become a catastrophe-oh it has to be for you to get that desire chip at GA-and as your sitting arond the meeting working 12 steps-wouldnt it be a hell of a lot more fun to be at saratoga live making trifecta bets-IF YOU HAD ONLY HAD MORE DIMES-and if your sitting around crying with the poor-ole-mes-JUST REMEMBER THAT GERBILS PROBABLY CRAWLED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO FACTSMANS KNEES-YOU TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME AND YOU DONT ANSWER THE PHONES-SUPERCHUNGS-LATE NITE SNACK IN AMERICA-MORE,MORE,LIGHTERS BLAZING ALL OVER THE ARENA!! MUST SAY-YOUR WORLD ROCKS CHUNG-MARV!!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 07-10-2005, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I'll never learn this language :confused: :D

Comment

Moondog

supertramp was a rock band from the late 70s early 80s-the song was TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME FROM THE BREAKFAST IN AMERICA ALBUM-i just changed the lyrics a little-factsman is a handicapper from the service section whos running around with a gerbil stuck up his ass//in the song we are going to GA BECAUSE WE LOST ON THE SOX IN 11 INNINGS AND CANT AFFORD TO PAY THE BOOKIE-WHEEEWWWW!! im religious guys but can somebody get this p.t.l clown banned//sincerely chung
              Last edited by WayneChung; 07-11-2005, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Hey chung, I had Breakfast in America on vinyl at one time. I have no idea where it is. Even if I did my turntable died years ago. But that was a damn fine album. Maybe I'll find some of it to download to my Mp3 player.

Comment

Working...
                X