Uncle Mo and Hoss---please view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Mo and Hoss---please view

The Old Kapts grandpa had a ranch in Fouke Arkansas, and when I was a lil boy we used to go visit him....Gramps had a Great Dane named "Hoss" and a miniature Pony named "Mo"...

Mo (the Pony) had a high sex drive, and Hoss (the Dog) humped everyone and everything in site....Well one day Gramps caught Hoss (the dog) humping away at Mo (the Pony) and broke em up....Lo and Behold a while later it appeared that Mo (the Pony) was going to give Birth....

Gramps found it strange that Hoss (the dog) was always at Mo's (the pony) side.....Well when Mo (the Pony) gave birth, Gramps immediately knew why Hoss (the dog) was always around....Gramps being a highly respected man (church elder) kept this a secret, cause he didn't want the church members thinking he was running a sex farm for animals...he had 1200 of em, all using the same gate...

Gramps caled this new pet "MoHoss" and it became my favorite....MoHoss died a few years later because his anal passage (ass) wasn't big enough to handle and funnel the Food and in essence shit (that was being forced through him)...His stomach exploded...

I found a picture of MoHoss while browsing through some antique family photos the other day and thought I'd share it with you...Picture will be coming shortly...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Here Is The Picture Of "MoHoss"
    Attached Files

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA ........ Good Stuff kapt! :D

Comment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Great story, and great picture
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I dont get it? whats a picture of Shannon Sharpe doing in this thread???
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

hahahaha That is great Kapt ...

Comment

Good one Kapt ... Love the picture !!!

Comment

Uncle Mo

Originally posted by Uncle Mo
                Good one Kapt ... Love the picture !!!
                You showed the Kapt a while back that you had a sense of Humor, thanks for taking it that way...I thought you'd like it....GL to ya my man---kapt

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                  Here Is The Picture Of "MoHoss"
                  Thats is soooooooooooooo funny!

Comment

That is a too funny.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      I dont get it? whats a picture of Shannon Sharpe doing in this thread???
                      That's f'ing scary.....that was my exact first thought. I need help.

Comment

Rook

Originally posted by TheRook
                        That's f'ing scary.....that was my exact first thought. I need help.
                        If you're startimg to think along the same lines as Bry, you're right, You do need help....kapt

Comment

Working...
                        X