BigMike..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMike..........

Get your ass up and start fucking moving, you lazy piece of SHIT!!!!

Don't give me your hungover bullshit. We got booze and women ready for tonight. Nicole's been networking all day for you.

you best post some pics on here come next week
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      you best post some pics on here come next week

we will if this FAG ever gets off his ass and gets on the road. He's crying that he's hungover. What a tool, it's 4th of July weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        we will if this FAG ever gets off his ass and gets on the road. He's crying that he's hungover. What a tool, it's 4th of July weekend....

he is a tool, who gets drunk the night before going to meet some hot chicks???? What a fag.

Suggestion: Buy mike a man-bag!!!
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          he is a tool, who gets drunk the night before going to meet some hot chicks???? What a fag.

Suggestion: Buy mike a man-bag!!!

i bought him one, that's his bug surprise when he gets here.

he knows there's going to be a ton of girls here, we're going out on the boat all day tomorrow and he's hungover.

he must not like girls, this is becomming a pattern....

Comment

Let me know where you're going to be at tomorrow and maybe I can hook up with you both after golf in the morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
              Let me know where you're going to be at tomorrow and maybe I can hook up with you both after golf in the morning!!

Dude,

This DICK CHUMP won't get off his ass and get on the road. Now he says his phone can't make calls he can only text message. If you don't want pussy that bad, just say so.

Chuck,

If he comes, we'll definately call you. I know we're going out on the river during the early part of the day. Do a little water skiing and drinking.

Comment

Working...
              X