BigMike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMike

It's a definate, I'm heading back to Vegas October 23-26. I might actually stay in Caesar's this time, since that's where I seemed to be all the time. Plus it's owned by the same company, so I'll be comped.

What are your plans?

Beat it chump

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      It's a definate, I'm heading back to Vegas October 23-26. I might actually stay in Caesar's this time, since that's where I seemed to be all the time. Plus it's owned by the same company, so I'll be comped.

What are your plans?
      comped? Can you get others comped?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        comped? Can you get others comped?

no, they will only give you 1 room at a time. i wish i could. when we were just out there 2 weeks ago, we actually needed 3 rooms, and they wouldn't give me the other one's because it's based on my play. the other people can get VIP cards and see if they'll comp them at all due to how much they played, but that's about it.

i can't even call and get a room for other's and not show up. it has to be me actually going to the room when i show up out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          Beat it chump

ok, fine. i'll let Bennifer know you said that.

Comment

bump for the bald asshole

Comment

bump for the bald asshole

What i am wondering is why you just did not pick up the phone and call him about this ....ummmmmmmmmm
              Last edited by Spark; 06-30-2005, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                What i am wondering is why you just did not pick up the phone and call him about this ....ummmmmmmmmm
                Because he is a jackass and doesn't return calls.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                  Because he is a jackass and doesn't return calls.

when i wrote this i was at work. i'm on the phone all day long here.

i'll call you tonight. wanna hang out in pgh for the 4th?

you probably can't answer that on here either. you need a phone call, i forgot.

Comment

Spark,

"What kind of car do you drive??? I have a sport-style, limited edition, 380 horse BMW that can do zero to sixty in less than 4.9 seconds. I also own a 1300cc Gold Wing, but I haven't really been riding my bike as of late. It's just not that fun anymore. Oh well, just wondering."

Signed,
                    RJ

In the words of a once great philosopher named Coverboy - *Still on the campaign trail*
                    Last edited by Tigger; 06-30-2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                      Spark,

"What kind of car do you drive??? I have a sport-style, limited edition, 380 horse BMW that can do zero to sixty in less than 4.9 seconds. I also own a 1300cc Gold Wing, but I haven't really been riding my bike as of late. It's just not that fun anymore. Oh well, just wondering."

Signed,
                      RJ
                      hahahaha Too funny dude ...

Comment

Spark,

Signed,
                        RJ

In the words of a once great philosopher named Coverboy - *Still on the campaign trail*
                        actually it's not really funny at all

Comment

actually it's not really funny at all
                          The funny part is that it was actually a thread started by you about two months ago, LOL.

~~~ Tigger

RJ - you know we're just messing with ya. BOL buddy

Comment

The funny part is that it was actually a thread started by you about two months ago, LOL.

~~~ Tigger

RJ - you know we're just messing with ya. BOL buddy

i know it was a thread started by me, I just don't think anyone found it funny.

Spark will reply to anything, so he doesn't count

Comment

Spark will reply to anything, so he doesn't count
                              Its quotes like this that keeps you number one asshole!!! and you wear it well ... Why don't you go play with those beach-balls?? ...

Comment

Working...
                              X