• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chinto
    As of 1:40 I didn't receive the list.

Thanks,
    Chinto
    I just looked and we had your email as schi and i fixed it to sci. It was a typo, check your email now!

Comment

• I'm not sure why but people with aol have always had problems getting the emails for pools. I don't know if it has to do with the excel sheet or not but it's weird.

Send me the new addy!

Comment

• wayne

you got mail

Comment

• Originally posted by HOOTERGUY
          you got mail
          Check your email again. We had another typo and had you in as huter instead of hutr. Sorry........ It happens when you put over 90 emails in a folder because i had to type many of them in.

Check your mail and tell me if you got it now.

Comment

• wayne

thank's i got it now .can i send my pick's to that e-mail addy or keep it the same way i played my first pick's ? thank's

Comment

• Yes, you can.

Comment

• Got It.

Thanks

Comment

• Well -thats it for me - I be eliminated- Those dolphins are for real or the broncos are not. Good Luck to all -still in this.
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spearit
                    Well -thats it for me - I be eliminated- Those dolphins are for real or the broncos are not. Good Luck to all -still in this.
                    You're not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Half the pool is gone with a Stl loss!

Comment

• Wayne,

I had a typo in my email. I ment Miami not Minny.
                      Good Luck to those left.

Comment

• I didn't get a E - Mail for 3 play or survival. Wayne I think you are getting my E - Mail but for some reason I'm not getting yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearDown
                          I didn't get a E - Mail for 3 play or survival. Wayne I think you are getting my E - Mail but for some reason I'm not getting yours.

Shoot me an email so i can see if it's the same one i have in my address book!

Comment

Working...
                          X