No announcement yet.

BigMike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO....I was in first place with a 4 point lead on Tuesday.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

Holy Shit Mike!

Just like that you're tied for 1st!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Holy Shit Mike!

Just like that you're tied for 1st!
        I figured I better make a run now since once I get Jeter my team is going to tank.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          I figured I better make a run now since once I get Jeter my team is going to tank.
          LOL

I'm thinking the way your team is going you shouldn't change a thing. I think the trade can only give "US" hope!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            LOL

I'm thinking the way your team is going you shouldn't change a thing. I think the trade can only give "US" hope!
            Is Mass whatever Bryan? His team is making a continued climb too. I just have some hot hitters right now I'm sure they will cool off.

Sorry Mule but in a week you should be dead last!

Comment

Is Mass whatever Bryan? His team is making a continued climb too. I just have some hot hitters right now I'm sure they will cool off.

Sorry Mule but in a week you should be dead last!
              Mule is dropping like he has cement on his ankles!

Massheat is the member massheat here. I don't know him but he is the one dominating pitching with all relievers. If his bats start hitting we could all be in trouble!

Comment

I sent John the fantasy money last night for foots. Should be a lot of fun! With 20 teams do the players get watered down?

Comment

I sent John the fantasy money last night for foots. Should be a lot of fun! With 20 teams do the players get watered down?
                  Very much so. If you have 2 STARS you're doing well. I finished 1 pt. out of 1st in 2nd place last year. I lost in the playoffs. RB'S are hard to get and when an injury happens there is usually NOTHING in the FA pool to replace them with. The Bye weeks can kill your team too as you just don't have good players to put in their place when it happens. It's a real tough league and if you are not prepared for the draft you are done!

Comment

Working...
                  X