BigMike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMike

Holy Shit you are up to 3rd in the Fantasy League!

Rented Mules dropped like a rock last night!

I saw that, my squad has been holding strong this week.

I sent you a trade a little bit ago. Did you see it?

Comment

I did see it and i'm torn. I have 2 OF's on the bench already and if i make it i would have 3 on the bench with no backup SS.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I did see it and i'm torn. I have 2 OF's on the bench already and if i make it i would have 3 on the bench with no backup SS.
        I saw he was on your bench. Furcal not doing shit for me, I could throw him in to if you want a backup. He has the potential to turn it around but you never know. JD Drew has been hot lately scoring something like 8 str8 games.

Comment

Mike i just counter offered. Both your guys would stay on my bench but it is just an option for you.

Comment

Do you see what Urbina's ERA is???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Do you see what Urbina's ERA is???? HAHAHAHAHAHA
              No i didn't. I know when Percival went out for Detroit he was pretty solid with 9 saves and his 1st game in Philly was bad but they thought it was because of just joining a new team. I thought since he was on Philly that you might want him as an option in case Wagner gets injured or other relievers have a day off. It really doesn't matter to me Mike. Like i said, i'm trading bench guys for bench guys so it's up to you.

Comment

I wasn't saying it like that. Click on the yahoo link for him and you'll see what I mean. I guess his ERA from the American league did'nt carry over?

Comment

I wasn't saying it like that. Click on the yahoo link for him and you'll see what I mean. I guess his ERA from the American league did'nt carry over?
                  No, they started his era off fresh when he went to Philly.

These were his stats with Detroit

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/pitching?team=det

2.63 Era

Comment

Yeah I kow he had like 10 str8 innings of giving up zero runs. Just thought it was funny when I saw the 108.00 pop up.

I ended up rejecting that trade. I proposed another trade that involved Furcal. Like you said they were just going to sit on your bench anyway. I'm trying to get myself up to the top!

Comment

I'll look at it but i'm kind of surprised you didn't like that with Ugeth as often as Wagner gets hurt. He would have been a nice insurance policy with your home team.

Comment

I'll look at it but i'm kind of surprised you didn't like that with Ugeth as often as Wagner gets hurt. He would have been a nice insurance policy with your home team.
                        You might be right as I think at worst Urbina will be the set up man. I just think Drew and Furcal is too much for those 3. Furcal is still a league leader in steals and Drew looks like he might be starting to put together anither season like last.

Comment

I don't blame you. I think Furcal is too good to sit on my bench but Drew does absolutely nothing for me. I don't like him that much at all.

Comment

I don't blame you. I think Furcal is too good to sit on my bench but Drew does absolutely nothing for me. I don't like him that much at all.
                            Yeah Drew is an annoying little fucker. I sent Dan a trade of Furcal and Gonzalez for Jeter. Gonzalez is putting up really good numbers and better then anything he has in the OF and Furcal would give him a starting SS. Looks fair to me maybe I should throw some starting pitching in there.

Comment

Yeah Drew is an annoying little fucker. I sent Dan a trade of Furcal and Gonzalez for Jeter. Gonzalez is putting up really good numbers and better then anything he has in the OF and Furcal would give him a starting SS. Looks fair to me maybe I should throw some starting pitching in there.
                              WOW!

You're crazy! I don't think Furcal is that far below Jeter and he gets you alot of steals. If you add Gonzalez in there with it i think it is an absolute steal for dan. That trade might send you backwards in my opinion. WAAAAY too much for Jeter!

Comment

Working...
                              X