Amber Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Alert

For my buddy Fleetfox ... He told me is was going in for back surgery a month ago and I have not talked to him since ..

Fleet, if you see this just let us know you are ok buddy .... I sent you a few e-mails with no response back ... Thanks

I would guess that sitting at a computer is not conducive to healing from back surgery. Maybe he's restricted from sitting in that position.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

hope all is well fleetfox. Get well soon buddy.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

If you're out there fleetfox,wish you speedy recovery

Comment

Thnaks everyoane for ytou consern. I went in for back surgery on June 3rd and just got home fro the hospital JUen 10th. Like rented mule said proglongs sitting is not thong to do right noiw On a restricted 30 miuntes of stting at one time.

Suregery went very well just a lot of pain right now but have somne excellent paoin meds which I am on now so pleasw wxcusee the typing. Will be around checking from time to time

again tahnks fro your concern
          GLTA

Comment

fleet,

i hope you feel better soon buddy!

Comment

Glad to see you back Fleet!!!Take care of yourself, when your feeling better we'll still be here........remember after back surgery, it's not good to have too much sex!!!lol
              Take care and get well soon!!!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Hi Fleet- AAAArrrrrrrgggg. I agree your pain will be worse in the morning- riding in cars and sitting for periods at a time. Movement good. Easy on the meds - I know it seems a better ease for the moment but worse latter on when your tolerance for pain is naught. I work on back problems alot and can't emphasise enuff to stretch when getting the green light. The muscles in the front - Psoas and Rectus Abdominis - the calf and hamstrings in the legs are also major stretching needs of most who have had surgery to the back. Best of Luck.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetfox
                  Thnaks everyoane for ytou consern. I went in for back surgery on June 3rd and just got home fro the hospital JUen 10th. Like rented mule said proglongs sitting is not thong to do right noiw On a restricted 30 miuntes of stting at one time.

Suregery went very well just a lot of pain right now but have somne excellent paoin meds which I am on now so pleasw wxcusee the typing. Will be around checking from time to time

again tahnks fro your concern
                  Just wanted you to know how much you were missed here fleet ... Guys, I want everyone to know that fleet is the most generous and giving person you can ever run across ... and he never asks for anything in return ... he is a very good friend of mine and when/if I ever get to Hawaii again I am going to look him up ... We all miss you pal ... God Bless Buddy

Comment

Fleet, feel better soon
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

FleetFox

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks LSU ... Your great buddy

Comment

Glad to see all is well Bud!!!

Comment

get

better fleetfox!!!!!!!!!!

Those meds will help until you get to start real exercise again.....come back soon and hope you are doing MUCH BETTER and the pain will ease!!!

GOOD LUCK BUD!! GV
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Fleetfox.... i had major back surgery in 87 im good as new today... i feel your pain wish i felt your percs.... tough times now but they do get better.... anyone spark speaks of that highly must be way cool i wish you all the best.... hey at least your in hawaii and were not!
                              "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
                              X