Picture of Ex's........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keawe
    Just let her face the wall bending over then talk to her!!
    Damm RJ, I would like to see a picture of your current girlfriend!!
    YEAH JR,
    HOW ABOUT YOUR CURRENT PICTURE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
    I BET SHE IS AS HOT AS YOUR EX, IF NOT MORE, LOL

Comment

Spark stop staring at them and send them out...... or else!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUMONSTER
        YEAH JR,
        HOW ABOUT YOUR CURRENT PICTURE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
        I BET SHE IS AS HOT AS YOUR EX, IF NOT MORE, LOL

tell wayne to send it to you. there's pics in there from her last 2 magazine shoots she did. then there's a pic of her and I at my brothers wedding in Oct., so you don't think I'm just pulling pics out of a magazine.

BigMike will get to meet her next week in Vegas!!! He's already seen pics of her.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          tell wayne to send it to you. there's pics in there from her last 2 magazine shoots she did. then there's a pic of her and I at my brothers wedding in Oct., so you don't think I'm just pulling pics out of a magazine.

BigMike will get to meet her next week in Vegas!!! He's already seen pics of her.
          She's smoking, no doubt!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=RJeremy]tell wayne to send it to you. there's pics in there from her last 2 magazine shoots she did.

TRUST ME JR, I DONT HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT THESE PICS.
            I DONT THINK ANYONE WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO GO INTO INTERNET SITE THEN POST HIS GIRLFRIEND ON TOP THEN BRAGG ABOUT IT. THOSE TACTICS ARE FOR KIDS ONLY. WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO .
            YOU MUST BE REAL GOOD LOOKINGOUTSIDE FOR THAT MANY GIRLS TO GO OUT WITH YOU, HUH??? AND NO, I AM NOT FAGxx, I AM MARRIED WITH 2 BOYS AND ANOTHER 1 COMING, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I have no mail? And i want Pictures! :D
              Wayne, I forward it and i got it back saying delayed

Comment

Ron, check your mail buddy

Comment

Wayne I just sent them to you

Comment

where the hell is my mail???
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      where the hell is my mail???
                      Look up your arse!!! hahahaha You Dork!!! :uzi: :uzi:

Comment

RJ she is sweet!

The "Ex" is fine too but i like the current one better!

When i was looking at the picture i felt like she was staring deeply into my eyes and there was a connection there! hahahahaha

If she is an Ex too at some point in the future send her my way! Tell her i have a Sweet Yugo with Spinners on the tires and a nice Mountain bike! It has a nice basket on the back to hold all the goods for a picnic and she can ride on the handle bars until we find a nice spot to hang! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          RJ she is sweet!

The "Ex" is fine too but i like the current one better!

When i was looking at the picture i felt like she was staring deeply into my eyes and there was a connection there! hahahahaha

If she is an Ex too at some point in the future send her my way! Tell her i have a Sweet Yugo with Spinners on the tires and a nice Mountain bike! It has a nice basket on the back to hold all the goods for a picnic and she can ride on the handle bars until we find a nice spot to hang! :D

wayne,

did you see both sets of pics? the one where she's on the bed was an ad for Bed Head Hair Products, and the one where she's laying down on that blanket with the picnic basket is from a new set. i scanned that one this morning.

You should come to Vegas next week and spend the week with me, BigMike, and LDawg. She's coming out for 4 days and her friend is coming from San Diego to stay with us too.

Comment

I just saw the 2nd two. It's funny i mentioned picnic before seeing that last one. hahaha

Damn dude it looks like an ad for sex toys & creme way more than hair products. :D Her hair is longer in that one by the looks of it. I'm not usually a fan of short hair but it works for her very well!

If i go to Vegas my girlfriend says it's to get married! hahaha

I might be going to Cleveland in a couple weeks to see the Sox and Indians series. Vegas might happen in the early next year time frame!

Comment

Her hair is longer in the picnic pictures with the pigtails, she's letting it all grow long.

The first one is of her and the other girl in the Bed Head ad, the same girl in the far right in the first pic of this thread. It's the actual one that's in the magazine. Monte has it.

Comment

thats fine guys. I'll just wait for the pics. Take your time. No rush.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X