Wayne - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne - Monday

Wayne I'll need you to post your plays by noon on Monday and I don't want to hear any ridiculous excuse like you have to work or something.

I have to go in for surgery and the assclowns scheduled it for 3pm, so I likely will not get home before 7pm.

Bastards.

Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

I will put them up Sunday night just for you brother!

More importantly, are you O.K.?

I don't like hearing the word surgery for anyone here and i wish you all the best in a quick recovery brother.

We'll be thinking of you!

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
      Wayne I'll need you to post your plays by noon on Monday and I don't want to hear any ridiculous excuse like you have to work or something.

I have to go in for surgery and the assclowns scheduled it for 3pm, so I likely will not get home before 7pm.

Bastards.

Don't worry me and Wayne will update your fantasy team too while you are gone!

Hope everything goes smooth buddy! Just for you I will post some chicks today.

Comment

Mike...the one thing I don't need is chicks. I live with 3 of them (one big one and two little ones). Feel sorry for me for that, not the surgery. Thanks anyway.

Wayne.....it's knee surgery. I tore the meniscus pretty badly and they'll be taking pieces of the bone in my knee to replace where the caritlage is torn away. Fun stuff. I'll be on crutches for 3 weeks, which isn't all bad because I can work from home for 3 weeks, which means a little work and a LOT of online poker.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

My wife is getting sick of my sports related surgeries. I hope she remembers to pick me up from the hospital.
        Every
        Villain
        Is
        Lemons

Comment

gl with the surgery rented mule!
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Best of luck with your surgery buddy!!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I'll take odds the she forgets u at the hospital!!!

hehe......best wishes......good luck with the surgery.......break a leg?.......lol......

Comment

Best to you mule .. Hurry back kid!!!

Comment

Good Luck On The Surgery, Mule.

Comment

Thanks guys. After this, I can look forward to having some arthritis scraped out of the AC joint in my shoulder and a bone spur in my elbow shaved down.

Other than that, i'm the picture of health.
                    Every
                    Villain
                    Is
                    Lemons

Comment

gl with your surgery mule... I'll still be in last place in fantasy baseball when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        gl with your surgery mule... I'll still be in last place in fantasy baseball when you get back
                        You're just in a slump. I'm sure you'll be in 9th by the time I come out of the anesthesia.
                        Every
                        Villain
                        Is
                        Lemons

Comment

Mule...

If they got any leftover anesthetic left, tell 'em to send it Lovedoc's way!! It'll numb the pain of being in last..:christmas
                          GL with the surgery......pieces of bone=lots of pain-->demand 1 or more of Vicodin, morphine, Percocet, Oxycontin....and some Valium to sleep with!!
                          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

GL to ya Mule on your surgery----be safe---enjoy your lay up time---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL on your surgery Mule

Damn you're a nice guy Wayne. Eagerly awaiting the card as always.
                              Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                              5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                              5*: 0-2

Comment

Working...
                              X