Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne, is this you???????

Trooper: DUI Suspect Tried to Hit on Me
    State Trooper in Maine Says Man Accused of Drunk Driving Tried to Hit on Her
    The Associated Press

WOODVILLE, Maine May 18, 2005 — A state trooper says she's baffled by the behavior of a suspect who displayed amorous intentions as she was taking him into custody for getting into a car accident and failing three roadside sobriety tests.

"What did he think I was going to do? Go out on a date with him?" asked Trooper Jennifer Fiske, who arrested Peter Bradley Murray early Sunday morning on Route 116.

Murray, 42, allegedly began behaving inappropriately while seated beside Fiske in the front passenger seat of her cruiser, which has no cage separating front and back seats.

Missing Idaho Kids May Have Been Spotted
    Firefighter Braves Flames to Save Family's Treasure
    U2 Wide Awake on 'Good Morning America'

"Then he said, 'You have beautiful green eyes,' and he started touching my arm," Fiske said. "I'd had enough of that."

Fiske got out of the car and went around to the passenger seat to handcuff Murray. She said he tried to cuff himself to her, saying, "I just want us to be tied together."

Fiske responded by giving a sudden short twist to the handcuff and rapping him on the thigh with her police baton. She said he later tried to grab for the steering wheel, forcing additional smacks.

Murray was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence, assault on a police officer, refusing to submit to arrest, and refusing to sign or give a name.

Assaulting a police officer???? What a fuckin joke! Another example of a cops abuse of authority.

Comment

Cops are dickS!!!!!!! and I was one for 5 years!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Fiske responded by giving a sudden short twist to the handcuff and rapping him on the thigh with her police baton. She said he later tried to grab for the steering wheel, forcing additional smacks.
        Sounds like she was doing all the assaulting!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Cops are dickS!!!!!!! and I was one for 5 years!
          Dont tell Lt. Lsufan that.

Comment

Book'em Danno!!

Comment

I heard about this! hahaha ..... not me! :D

What a dumbass he is though!

Comment

Yep

THAT'S MY LUCK!!!

Take the Cardinals as an 8* star play with a stud pitcher going vs the lowly Phillys.....he gives up 7 runs in the first two and the throw a shutout the rest of the way.....lose it 7-5 with the tying run on in the ninth.......

So I go home and then my luck run into the only lesbian cop in Maine.....She must have read my post!

DAMN IT!!!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                X