Need Some Help From Orlando Residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help From Orlando Residents

Im taking the family to florida for vacation. Staying in Dayton Beach and am going to go to Orlando for 1 Day. Going to go to Universal Studios. The Question is should we take the kids to Universal Studios. Or Islands of Adventure or is it one park.

Thanks to all who reply

First of all, if you want to save a lot of $$$$, just stay with Frank at his house. He lives right there in Daytona Beach and would LOVE to have you and your kids.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How old are your kids? I ask this because I was down there about a year and a half ago and we went to Universal Studios. My little brother and sister were 14 and 15 at the time and they didn't seem to enjoy it too much! My other sister age 6 at the time had a blast and my parents are thinking of taking her back down there sometime late fall. Hope you have a great vacation!!

Comment

well thanks alot RJ but already have the hotel paid for. Cannot get that money back. So Frank your out of luck.

Comment

hahaha I am sure he will be thrilled.. if you need his addy let me know ...

RJ, you have mail buddy!!!

Comment

Kids are 12 and 8 both boys

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              First of all, if you want to save a lot of $$$$, just stay with Frank at his house. He lives right there in Daytona Beach and would LOVE to have you and your kids.

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!
              WELL JUST IN CASE HE IS BUSY, UNIVERSAL HAS 2 PARKS, IF YOUR KIDS R OLDER AND RIDE RIDES THEN ISLANDS IS PROB THE BEST. THEY HAVE A MULTI PARK PASS FOR BOTH. HOPE THIS HELPS AND HAVE FUN !!

Comment

Originally posted by orangekrush5
                Kids are 12 and 8 both boys
                I think they would have a great time. My 15 and 14 yr old siblings I think were at the adolescent age and thought they were "too cool" for all of that stuff. I was 21 at the time and had a pretty good time myself!

Comment

Thanks guys appreciate the info. Both kids ride rides. We have a pass to Kings Island in cincinnati and they have been on all of the rides there

Comment

Islands of adventure is probably too thrilling..the rides there would most likely freak out 12 and 8 year olds..id stick with universal make sure to go on back to the future thats a fun ride
                    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

I heard TOUCH TOO MUCH island of hooters is fun too and cheaper than the others..u only need a few dollar bills.

LOL

Comment

theme park

i have been to both with my family within the last 3 years and i would suggest going to universal this first trip and then going to island adv. your next trip , i have two boys ages 12 10 and we had a great time at both places. one suggestion is that you buy those passes that you use so you don't have to wait in line for 45 to 60 minutes, it'll cost you about another 125 dollars but its worth it. have fun

Comment

...mine were twelve and eight at the time we went...definately the islands, way more for kids too do!

Comment

Islands of Adventure 4 sure...

Comment

Originally posted by orangekrush5
                              Im taking the family to florida for vacation. Staying in Dayton Beach and am going to go to Orlando for 1 Day. Going to go to Universal Studios. The Question is should we take the kids to Universal Studios. Or Islands of Adventure or is it one park.

Thanks to all who reply
                              How old are the kids? If they are teens then go to Islands of Adventure. If they are younger/smaller they can't go on some rides then go to Universal.

Comment

Working...
                              X