Cell Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Service

Just moved to Southern Maine, travel a bit to Boston and NYC...I have Nextel but may change. Does anyone recommend a service to use or a tyoe of phone? All I need in addition to cell service is access to e-mail (AOL and work) and the internet. Someone recommended a TREO but I am a novice in the technological arena...HELP?

Any have any recommendations?
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Me too Jack

Comment

Cell Service

Verizon Wireless is by far the best service Nationwide. In addition to great voice coverage they have a far superior data network with Broadband coverage, cable modem speeds, in your top 100 metro areas. They provide National Access, DSL speeds, throughout the rest of the country. As far as equipment is concerned the Treo, palm based, the Blackberry, RIM based, and the Audiovox 6600, Windows based and broadband capable are your best options considering your needs. Consumer reports is your best tool for shopping your wireless choice, check it out. I personally have voice service with Verizon Wireless as well as data service using their new V620 Broadband Aircard for my laptop. Both the voice and data service are much better than other companies I have tried.

Hope this helps...

Comment

That's King...
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

A lot of options there King,thanks

Comment

Can you hear me now?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Can you hear me now?
              Good!
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...