No announcement yet.

Please Do Not Drive Drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very touching post Spark and really makes a person think about drinking and driving.When my son was in school he had a friend whose mother would let them all gather at her home for some Sat, nite parties,,the only way she would allow any of them to drink was to give her their car keys and make them spend the night there. I can never thank her enough for doing that. Thanks for your posting of things like this,,makes us all respect you for your concern for not only us here at BC but your concern for people in general,,,,Spark,,,your a class act and I respect you a lot. Thanks buddy
    #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thank You for that post rb ...

I do not want to sound too dramatic but if everyone would think of this thread before they get behind the wheel it should help them say NO WAY ....

MAL, so sorry to hear about your loss ... Horrible
      Last edited by Spark; 10-08-2005, 04:07 PM.

Comment

That's a very sad story. I watched an HBO special a couple of weeks ago with similar stories like that. Very sad.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks Spark...

Comment

that is awful...poor girl.....and a real hard lesson to learn for that kid....because most of us have done that at one time or another....i know i have......just thank god i never hit anyone....have not driven while drinking in over 10 years....very serious

Comment

SPARK!

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this article. I dont want to think about how many times I have gotten behind the wheel under the influence. There is no reason to drink and rive and promise to remember this story the "next time" the opportunity presents itself!
              "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                I also don't wish to see it. LSU made it real enough. I feel for anyone who is not in control of their faculties and drive or bet recklessly with no thought of the actions that may occur. I am guilty to a less degree, but having two drinks from now on and I will think twice of my danger factor and less of my ego to make a 15 minute trip into 10.

Coincidence that this thread popped up?? When i was driving home tonight right here in PGA National which the speed limit is around 35 mph, A car was wrapped around a tree. 1 ambulance....2 fire trucks...5 police cars... And a coroner... Unfucking Real!!

Comment

Guys be careful ... I am serious

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    Bump for kb

LMAO
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i wish i saw this before i went out last night.

signed,

Koren Robinson
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X