• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More People Need To See This!!!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Don't need to see it myself. I worked my way thru college. Owned a firewood and tree trimming business. My other job was running a wrecker on the midnight shift doing repos and working wrecks. I saw first hand the results of drinking and driving.... not pretty at all folks.

If I may add something to this.... I also witnessed first hand the results of speeding and not wearing a seat belt. Also not a pretty sight. Don't speed, just leave earlier. Life is too short to die in a vehicle. And always wear your seat belt. It puts the odds in your favor. As gamblers ya'll should appreciate better odds. Nuff said. GL to all today.
      "33"

Comment

Thanks for the bump LSU!!!
        It's Graduation season and we all know what that means!!
        Be safe out there gang!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Originally posted by keawe
          Thanks for the bump LSU!!!
          It's Graduation season and we all know what that means!!
          Be safe out there gang!!!
          Bumping served it purpose today. Views went from 499 to 589. Hopefully more will see this thread.

Thanks again Spark, for caring so much about us.
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks for the bump LSU ... very thoughtful move on your part ... have a great day my good friend

Comment

worth the bump up again. We all need to be jolted once in awhile!

Comment

tragic.........spark thanks for sharing.....

Comment

Just Read This Thread Today. Very Sad Situation. I Would Not Want To Live Like That.
                  Bump.

Comment

I also don't wish to see it. LSU made it real enough. I feel for anyone who is not in control of their faculties and drive or bet recklessly with no thought of the actions that may occur. I am guilty to a less degree, but having two drinks from now on and I will think twice of my danger factor and less of my ego to make a 15 minute trip into 10.
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I feel sick to my stomach. Sad.
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

How about this, for the 2nd time in 3 weeks a kid on a motorcycle flipped over a bridge here in Pittsburgh and plunged about 150 feet onto cement coming off an on-ramp. The first kid died and the one from yesterday is in critical condition.

I ride a crotch rocket and where they both went over is literally 1/2 mile from where I live, I take that off-ramp all the time.

Comment

Bumping for anyone that thinks it could not happen to you ...

Comment

Damn spark....I couldnt read the rest of it because of those pictures. Hopefully people get the message.

Comment

I hope so Jeff ..

Comment

on oct 6th it was the 2 or 3 year anniversary of my wifes brothers death. it was the night of his bachelor party and my in laws took him home at about 1 or 2 in the morning. they decided to leave and left my wifes brother at home alone. he left in a vehicle at the house alone and drove into the lake near where they live. they found him the next morning. i received a call that morning from my mother in law and then had to call my wife at work and tell her. that was the hardest thing i have ever had to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X