funny stuff !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny stuff !!!!!!!!!

A young guy from Missouri moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under the roof department store" looking for a job. >The manager says " Do you have any sales experience?" >The kid says " Yeah, I was a salesman back home in Missouri." >Well, the boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. >"You start tomorrow, I'll come down after we close and see how you did." >His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. >After the store was locked up, the boss came down, "How many sales did you make today?" >The kid says "one." >The boss says, "just one?!! Our sales people average 20 to 30 sales a day! >How much was the sale for? >The kid says " $101,237.64" >The boss says, "$101,23764? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SELL?" >Kid says, " First I sold him a small fish hook, then I sold him a medium fish hook, then I sold him a larger fish hook, then I sold him a new fishing rod, then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin engine Chris Craft. >Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition." >The boss said, " A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT AND A TRUCK??" >The kid says, " No, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, "Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing

That Young Deserves A Raise Huh?
    Watch Out, JR, He May Take Your Job Away,lol

Comment

Working...
    X